Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 08-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
In mah butt plz.
I'll take a ticket for that ride.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:34 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

i still personally wouldn't waste the money on a n/a 2jz regardless of what's in your car.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

kwh924 is an unknown quantity at this point

wrong link

Last edited by kwh924; 08-05-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Figured if I'd post a pic of my car because I wanted to check the meet out Sunday if I have the day off.

Old 08-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by kwh924
Figured if I'd post a pic of my car because I wanted to check the meet out Sunday if I have the day off.

Do you have a gold tow hook coming out of a poorly cut hole in your hood?I think i've see you.

My dook!My fiance got her d3000 today,i love it.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

No lol but those are his wheels that car has since been wrecked this one is a 4 door as that one was a coupe and I think the only time you saw me was when I was with the guy and girl that bought your green coupe but I was there to drive his car so I didn't have mine out
Old 08-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

No lol but those are his wheels that car has since been wrecked this one is a 4 door as that one was a coupe and I think the only time you saw me was when I was with the guy and girl that bought your green coupe but I was there to drive his car so I didn't have mine out
Ahh,so you were the longer haired guy that was with them.What happened with that car?I haven't seen it since i sold it,i miss that car sometimes.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

Yeah that was me and it was acting like it got stuck in gear and we just haven't had a chance to see what was doing on but we're going to move it in the next couple days to where we can get a better look at it
Old 08-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned

Yeah that was me and it was acting like it got stuck in gear and we just haven't had a chance to see what was doing on but we're going to move it in the next couple days to where we can get a better look at it
So she's not even driving it?What a waste.I'm sure he striped the shit out of it anyways,wasn't that the reason he wanted her to get it?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Registered Member

It has hammers now painted black but i honestly dont think he took as much as he thought he would

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!