Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 08-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
lol where is everyone whenever I stop by roanoke? I look for cars from this thread all the time and I never see them.
Mine has been hiding in the driveway either w/ the trans out or wiring issues... She'll be out as soon as I change the oil and throw in some new plugs... ^_^
Old 08-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

lol where is everyone whenever I stop by roanoke? I look for cars from this thread all the time and I never see them.
I always hide from you.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:07 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
I always hide from you.
you should RWD>FWD
Old 08-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

you should RWD>FWD
Old 08-15-2010, 06:19 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

You know i'm just fuckin with you, I know and so does everyone else that my car is basically a 1.9L RWD civic hatch with 100hp and a bmw badge glued on the front lol
Old 08-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Banned

You know i'm just fuckin with you, I know and so does everyone else that my car is basically a 1.9L RWD civic hatch with 100hp and a bmw badge glued on the front lol
But,you have rwd.Which makes everything more fun.

Last edited by DURHUR; 08-15-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Registered member

J.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these partsJ.D.M EF9 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
P.S. I'm loving the Coupe Greg!!!!
thanks man!! when can i come over again haha
Old 08-15-2010, 07:36 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

But,you have rwd.Which makes everything more fun.
true, the past two days I've almost "funned" right into opposing traffic, same turn both times, it's wet over here and the first time i came in at about 30 (90 degree right hand turn) shifted to second and blipped the throttle at the apex point and I swear it's a good thing I was the only one on the 4 lane road or I'd be on here telling you about how I managed to drift/hydroplane into a minivan full of children, then today I tried again at about 20 and accelerated later and got the same result except this time I was able to stay in my lane. RWD is fun for like 95% of the time (the other 5% is when you own an unreliable german car and your TCS cuts off for no reason and it's been raining for a week straight).
Old 08-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Banned

true, the past two days I've almost "funned" right into opposing traffic, same turn both times, it's wet over here and the first time i came in at about 30 (90 degree right hand turn) shifted to second and blipped the throttle at the apex point and I swear it's a good thing I was the only one on the 4 lane road or I'd be on here telling you about how I managed to drift/hydroplane into a minivan full of children, then today I tried again at about 20 and accelerated later and got the same result except this time I was able to stay in my lane. RWD is fun for like 95% of the time (the other 5% is when you own an unreliable german car and your TCS cuts off for no reason and it's been raining for a week straight).
Which is why i can't own one,i love them but just cant.

Do you still have the wheels you had before the bbs?Milegia?
Old 08-15-2010, 07:54 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Which is why i can't own one,i love them but just cant.

Do you still have the wheels you had before the bbs?Milegia?
I do indeed sir.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!