Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-01-2010, 11:18 AM
i anger trendy kids.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Fr

I don't do DSMs....almost bought a WRX a month ago. decided to get my own place instead.
yea.. the only DSM i would get would be the new EVO i dont realy like the new WRXs, i like the 98-05 ones
Old 10-01-2010, 02:09 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

**Cough** E30 **Cough** depending on what you have saved you could pick up one and a cheap 4x4 for the snow
Old 10-01-2010, 03:56 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

Couple picture me,and my Uncle took of our cars today. Nothing too cool. Just our FAR from perfect Daily drivers. Don't mind the date in the pictures. he didn't tell me his camera did that haha.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:58 PM
H House inc.

Oh,and this is for you Sarge....

Old 10-01-2010, 04:05 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Yep, I live off of Mt. Chesnut. I love the drive to and from the house, I just don't have a vehicle I can really enjoy it in. I've been borrowing a friend's EG hatch the past couple of days, and I've been enjoying much road as much as possible. I have to get another agile car. Im about to say screw a 4x4 and just get what I want...so what if I get snowed it for a while

Edit- wanna sell me your Jeep for a killer deal?
Anything's for sale for the right price, but I certainly wouldn't give it away. If you're serious, make me an offer. It's going to be a beast this winter, but I've been spending a lot of time on the road and it's not the most practical for piling people in the car and going on road trips. It's been a blast though, and I love it.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:25 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Looks good Dan!

need better pics :P
Old 10-01-2010, 04:49 PM
H House inc.

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Looks good Dan!

need better pics :P
Thanks man. Is it that Obvious that I need a camera,and learn how to use it? Haha. It was a 40 dollar point and shoot. I need your expertise!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:07 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
**Cough** E30 **Cough** depending on what you have saved you could pick up one and a cheap 4x4 for the snow
Im not really a fan of BMWs. Im looking to get a Dodge Ram 1500/2500. I figure if im gunna get a 4x4, im gunna get exatly what I want. My best friend has a 1500, which started my love for Rams. I really want a Cummins Turbo Diesel...but im not made of money
Old 10-01-2010, 07:03 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Im not really a fan of BMWs. Im looking to get a Dodge Ram 1500/2500. I figure if im gunna get a 4x4, im gunna get exatly what I want. My best friend has a 1500, which started my love for Rams. I really want a Cummins Turbo Diesel...but im not made of money
**Audible Gasp** Well I hope you find what you're looking for anyway.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:24 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Is your friends Ram yellow by any chance?

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!