Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-25-2010, 06:26 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Actually as good as they look one is actually getting dim may be replacing with nice ones sooner than anticipated.

EDIT: once I get my stance figured out and paid for I'm thinking Orion 3's will be the replacement

Big picture:

Spoiler

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 10-28-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:43 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-29-2010, 01:21 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Saw a beautiful white F430 running around the Crystal Springs area of Roanoke today... I think it had Colorado tags if I'm not mistaken, and they read "SICK" - White is a good color for an F430.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:00 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Saw a beautiful white F430 running around the Crystal Springs area of Roanoke today... I think it had Colorado tags if I'm not mistaken, and they read "SICK" - White is a good color for an F430.
Yes it is. White, black, and Red are the only colors those cars should come in. :P
Old 10-29-2010, 02:06 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Yes it is. White, black, and Red are the only colors those cars should come in. :P
I agree. It's just nice seeing something other than red, even though I think red is probably the best way to go with any Ferrari. I hate red, but it's almost a must on a Ferrari.

With that said, why does Ferrari even paint anything yellow? Let Lamborghini paint their shit yellow and stick with red, white, and black.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

I hate red
Said the man with a red jeep.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:57 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by cootees
Said the man with a red jeep.
If I hadn't been in such a rush to find a vehicle, I wouldn't have bought a red Jeep. I really wanted a Jeep, and it had to be a 5-speed, 4.0L... It was the best deal I could find, and unfortunately it was red. I hate red. Hate. Hate. Hate.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:18 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

If I hadn't been in such a rush to find a vehicle, I wouldn't have bought a red Jeep. I really wanted a Jeep, and it had to be a 5-speed, 4.0L... It was the best deal I could find, and unfortunately it was red. I hate red. Hate. Hate. Hate.
But tell us how you REALLY feel.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
How much did you pay for the ZKWs?The DDMs are around $125 a set now,with HIDs.....Not flaming,just as at least in the past the ZKWs were really expensive.
....But,anyway....pics?!
There were a couple really nice Tis at the last BMWCCA VIR event,but I never had a chance to take any pics of them.
The DDM's are junk from what I've been reading. Rather problematic and poor CS, though the price is tempting! When it comes time to order I'll be going with something from Bavtoys.com. Probably their own custom Depo set.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:44 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
The DDM's are junk from what I've been reading. Rather problematic and poor CS, though the price is tempting! When it comes time to order I'll be going with something from Bavtoys.com. Probably their own custom Depo set.
Depo=DDM dude. If you want quality you gotta go with ZKWs, Bosch, or maybe DJ Auto. My dad has the Depos, the corner clips broke almost immediately. I got lucky with my ZKWs, they normally go for like 500 before any of the extras.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!