Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-07-2010, 06:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I don't think there was much left to save on his. He rolled it over. A couple times I believe.

Yeah, ours is stock. Has A/C. I'm working on talking the wife into letting me get that CJ. I know they aren't as good off-road as the new ones, but I don't foresee any rock crawling in my future, so I think it will be fine for just playing around.
What year is it, and how much? I've spotted some really nice CJ projects that I was interested in mainly for fun in the mud, but IMO the TJ will do much better on trails and rocks. Never the less, it'd be cool if you could get one regardless of what you do with it. Even if you just want it to cruise around in, they're still fun. What kind of budget are you working with? I can help you find a good one.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:43 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Dook status

Wow, you are officially the biggest fanboy ever. I spy every VW trend out there....you should have just bought my jetta.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:13 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Wow, you are officially the biggest fanboy ever. I spy every VW trend out there....you should have just bought my jetta.
Erm, coming from a VW background myself, I'm having trouble spotting VW trends in this picture of a Honda Civic.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout?
Old 11-07-2010, 11:09 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Erm, coming from a VW background myself, I'm having trouble spotting VW trends in this picture of a Honda Civic.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout?
slam/stretch/poke/rust/roof rack...correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that all started by the VW crowd?

to each is own i guess.

edit- he's even rocking a VR6 lip.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 11-07-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:18 AM
wub wub wub wub

slam/stretch/poke/rust/roof rack...correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that all started by the VW crowd?

to each is own i guess.

A lot of those are definitely European trends but the rust is all new to me. I've seen lots of Euro cars doing that recently but I first saw it on Honda's. It still boggles my mind, but like you said, to each his own. Stretching and slamming is definitely very Euro, but that's something that could be argued. They've been doing that in Japan forever too.

I thought you were talking about the zip ties and hood fitment when you mentioned VW, for which I was going to be defensive.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:42 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

I thought you were talking about the zip ties and hood fitment when you mentioned VW, for which I was going to be defensive.
nahhh mayne...the zipties are mad JDM yo!
Old 11-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

What year is it, and how much? I've spotted some really nice CJ projects that I was interested in mainly for fun in the mud, but IMO the TJ will do much better on trails and rocks. Never the less, it'd be cool if you could get one regardless of what you do with it. Even if you just want it to cruise around in, they're still fun. What kind of budget are you working with? I can help you find a good one.
It's a 79. He wants too much for it ($5500) but says he needs to sell it to pay for tuition so to make an offer. So, we'll see what kind of offer I can make him...
Old 11-07-2010, 01:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Cosmo
It's a 79. He wants too much for it ($5500) but says he needs to sell it to pay for tuition so to make an offer. So, we'll see what kind of offer I can make him...
Heh.. I hope it's restored and has everything you could ever want already. I didn't pay much more than that for my '99 TJ.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I'm not trendy, I do what I want, how I want to do it.

to each is own i guess.

Don't be mad b/c you ain't got a tight whip, son...

Don't hate b/c I are teh illest w/ my dope ass fitment and stance...

I got the legit Euro lip fo free nukka... Suck on my bawlz yo...

nahhh mayne...the zipties are mad JDM yo!
Fuck JDM

PS. umadbro? Quit raging.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

lol...I got a vr6 lip on my ef too

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!