Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by BallinthaEF
lol...I got a vr6 lip on my ef too
Yea I need to trim mine... Its too long on the sides... I guess it would've fit fine on a 4 door...
Old 11-07-2010, 05:35 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

hey doug.. i like your dope VR6 lip that you got from ME :] <33

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Yea I need to trim mine... Its too long on the sides... I guess it would've fit fine on a 4 door...
bc teh ferr ders are teh best<3
Old 11-07-2010, 05:35 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

PS. umadbro? Quit raging.
lol im far from mad or raging. i just think its ironic how you are so anti-trends, and then you build a car with every trend in the book.

it's your car man, do what makes your happy...it's just not my style. I was a fan of the EK or EJ or whatever you wanna call it, when it was in its prime. dumped on steelies w/ beauty rings....clean.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 11-07-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:46 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

got bord... so i did this today
Old 11-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
lol im far from mad or raging. i just think its ironic how you are so anti-trends, and then you build a car with every trend in the book.

it's your car man, do what makes your happy...it's just not my style. I was a fan of the EK or EJ or whatever you wanna call it, when it was in its prime. dumped on steelies w/ beauty rings....clean.
I am anti-trend... I just do whatever I think looks good... Remember, I was rusting hoods back in 08... Oh and dumping the shit out stuff before that...

Btw, what are you driving these days?
Old 11-08-2010, 04:29 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Heh.. I hope it's restored and has everything you could ever want already. I didn't pay much more than that for my '99 TJ.
If I buy it, it won't be for anywhere near $5500...
Old 11-08-2010, 05:28 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Btw, what are you driving these days?
Im borrowing my friend's EG hatch until I find something I want to buy. Everything I have gone to look at so far has been a piece of shit. Im probably just going to get another Sentra SE-R to get me by until my new job starts..then ill be able to afford what I really want.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:10 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Im borrowing my friend's EG hatch until I find something I want to buy. Everything I have gone to look at so far has been a piece of shit. Im probably just going to get another Sentra SE-R to get me by until my new job starts..then ill be able to afford what I really want.
Thats what I thought... Silence.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:12 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
got bord... so i did this today
Thats pretty 2005 looking.. a nice wrinkle black would have looked alot better.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:25 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Thats pretty 2005 looking.. a nice wrinkle black would have looked alot better.
yea im not one to keep up with or do trends, i do what i want lol but i did look at the wrinkle black. my 240 is red with white wheels so the VC matches the car lol

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!