Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
He also still has 17 inch (Yes,17's) slips that he put on the car in 2005 and refuses to change out for smaller wheels.It isn't super hammerd like everything else is now,and it was 400+ horsepower before it had anything else on it.

But yes,your 100% right.We are a year or two behind the west coast,and it shows.
Tell Eric Benn from IAR said hey. It's been a long time since I've seen him or the hatch. Is it still runnin the boosted c1 or did he ever put the K in?
Old 11-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Tell Eric Benn from IAR said hey. It's been a long time since I've seen him or the hatch. Is it still runnin the boosted c1 or did he ever put the K in?
Will do.He actually just sold the turbo kit off the gsr and has the k.If you know eric,you know it'll be a few years before its k swapped and running again.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:24 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Will do.He actually just sold the turbo kit off the gsr and has the k.If you know eric,you know it'll be a few years before its k swapped and running again.
Hahaha You know Kincer? I've known him forever. He's a good guy
Old 11-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

blah blah blah who gives a shit... Do what you want, how you want to do it... As long as you have fun doin it and you do it in a safe manner, who gives a shit? We're all enthusiasts w/ the same passion... Hardly anyone is original anymore... Rodders in the 30s were doin stuff crazier than what we're doin now and have probably already covered what we're doin now and will do... Who gives a shit, now shut the fuck up and go turn some wrenches...
Old 11-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
If I was put in that posistion.... I would like a clone of the A-Team van please.
Haha,no shit....And I'd haul ass around everywhere like in the van in Old School.

.Btw,i may need some more fender/quarter tweaking around the end of the month.Do you mind pming me some pricing?
Will do.

Last edited by TNGChris; 11-10-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:56 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Hahaha You know Kincer? I've known him forever. He's a good guy
Yeah,i've known him for awhile now.Everyone seems to know everyone around here.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:32 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Haha,no shit....And I'd haul ass around everywhere like in the van in Old School.

Will do.
Chris I get paid Thursday, I swear I have to make it out there, are you free friday? I could potentially make it up as early as 3 if I don't have work. I'm tired of looking at my 4x4 status Ti.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Chris I get paid Thursday, I swear I have to make it out there, are you free friday? I could potentially make it up as early as 3 if I don't have work. I'm tired of looking at my 4x4 status Ti.
Friday should be fine....I won't be home from work until about 5:30,but you can drop it off any time that's convenient for you-Earon will be home all day....
Old 11-11-2010, 06:58 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Friday should be fine....I won't be home from work until about 5:30,but you can drop it off any time that's convenient for you-Earon will be home all day....
Haha I'll drop it off unlocked with the money in a manila envelope in the center console.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:57 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Haha I'll drop it off unlocked with the money in a manila envelope in the center console.

: makes note to stop my Chris's house before 5:30 to.... visit.:

LOL

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!