Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I'm sure it would be an easy fix. I've got a place to keep the car indoors, but it was out Friday night. I watched them the whole time, lol. I know who it was.
Are they extra dirty and live next door?
Old 11-14-2010, 10:06 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Are they extra dirty and live next door?
Nah, I don't want to say on here!

Last edited by TongWoo; 11-14-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:32 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I have a welded in mine. Also, I just pulled my vlsd out to put my welded in. I'll trade you my vlsd for your welded. It's already out.
I may take you up on that offer. I have other things I need to address first...much money will be spent in the next few days haha
Old 11-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

. I was watching them from my back porch and I had the Mossberg in my hands. Looked like they were having some trouble. They just gave up and left.
You've got a lot more restraint than I do!I certainly wouldn't shoot anybody,but I'd have made them shit their pants.

Was browsing a thread from the August Grand Course day we did,and found a pic of mine and Jason's cars.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
You've got a lot more restraint than I do!I certainly wouldn't shoot anybody,but I'd have made them shit their pants.

I've popped out with a weapon before. This time I just wanted to watch em at first. Turned out it was someone I knew. They were wasted. I just wanted to sit back and watch. If they woulda really been about to fuck anything up I woulda just run out and knocked them out.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I've popped out with a weapon before. This time I just wanted to watch em at first. Turned out it was someone I knew. They were wasted. I just wanted to sit back and watch. If they woulda really been about to fuck anything up I woulda just run out and knocked them out.
I prolly woulda done that anyway...
Old 11-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

I give you props Justin...........i would have taken a baseball bat to a head.

With a pistol in the mouth directly after.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:51 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by Johnny508
I give you props Justin...........i would have taken a baseball bat to a head.

With a pistol in the mouth directly after.
John, you know me -that I've got a control issue once I cross the line. I just wanted to stay mellow if I could. I know for whatever dumb reason I still woulda ended up going to jail. It's been a while since I've been in any trouble, and I'm trying to keep it that way!
Old 11-16-2010, 06:05 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Looks like ill be pulling my motor tonight....w00t!

Woo, you should swing by the garage tonight...i'd like to pick your brain for a little bit. I talked to Josh last night and got a few ideas from him. Just want to get your opinion on a couple things.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 11-16-2010 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:34 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Looks like ill be pulling my motor tonight....w00t!

Woo, you should swing by the garage tonight...i'd like to pick your brain for a little bit. I talked to Josh last night and got a few ideas from him. Just want to get your opinion on a couple things.
I'm meeting Josh at the garage at 11. We're gonna work on some cars for a bit then possibly swing by there to look at it. He told me about some possible harness issues. I'll bring that coupler for you. We'll get it straight. 240's and SR's are super easy.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!