Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-25-2010, 03:47 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
What's up justin and christian. Would post some pics. But jack stand pics ant to cool of pics and it never ever stays together long enuff for me to get any nice ones of it
KINCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
What's up justin and christian. Would post some pics. But jack stand pics ant to cool of pics and it never ever stays together long enuff for me to get any nice ones of it
Its about time you post in here.Let me bring the nikon up i'll get some pictures for you.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:02 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-25-2010, 07:04 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
ARGHHHH What?
Old 11-25-2010, 11:56 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

a 2010 Silverado backed into me. of course no damage to the truck.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:56 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
a 2010 Silverado backed into me. of course no damage to the truck.
Ahh that sucks, man. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get some good insurance money out of it.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:37 PM

I know the guy that did it, he's paying for the repairs
Old 11-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by BallinthaEF
Yea Chris...that would be the old red one.....
Nice to see that car is still kickin
Old 11-27-2010, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TongWoo
KINCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That be me. Lol. Haven't posted on va in a while. When you bring up the 240 and letting shawn tune it for ya? He's good.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Its about time you post in here.Let me bring the nikon up i'll get some pictures for you.
Lol. Yeah it been a while since I have been on va. You can bring up the nikon if you want but its not much to take pics of.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!