Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-28-2010, 02:41 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Lookin all sexy with the dents and hard top today... just gotta sort the exhaust and she'll be road ready again Probably going to fix the rear fenders the same time I deal with the exhaust (welders brotato!)
Old 11-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ShortStackSoJDM
where you out on williamson for cruise night last year? i swear ive seen your car before
Yeah,he was out there.

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Brokedown?
Old 11-28-2010, 03:34 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Somebody buy me Kouki tails and better wheels. Pretty much, I'm gonna get a coupe to prep, crash the shit out of my hatch drifting until it's retarded and swap everything over. I might stay with the hatch for a bit if I had some kouki tails...

Old 11-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Somebody buy me Kouki tails and better wheels. Pretty much, I'm gonna get a coupe to prep, crash the shit out of my hatch drifting until it's retarded and swap everything over. I might stay with the hatch for a bit if I had some kouki tails...

A local guy was parting his hatch and was selling some kouki tails for 350 irrc.He was also selling some rediculously wide equips.I can't remember his name for the life of me though.I do remember it was ka-t and red..
Old 11-28-2010, 04:06 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
A local guy was parting his hatch and was selling some kouki tails for 350 irrc.He was also selling some rediculously wide equips.I can't remember his name for the life of me though.I do remember it was ka-t and red..
I remember that. I think I can get crafty building a set of wheels and save some money there...CCW's are inexpensive considering the sizes and offsets, so I still may go that route. 350 for a kouki set is good. Changes the whole look of the car imo. I'm gonna lower it more, too. Looks like a 4x4 right now.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Vadriven is a joke

B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5

Originally Posted by ShortStackSoJDM
where you out on williamson for cruise night last year? i swear ive seen your car before
yeah i was out there for cruise night or whatever it was... but that was prolly one the last times i drove it bc it just sits in my garage so other than that i wouldn't know where you would have seen it at besides the ECHM or maybe at MiR
Old 11-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I remember that. I think I can get crafty building a set of wheels and save some money there...CCW's are inexpensive considering the sizes and offsets, so I still may go that route. 350 for a kouki set is good. Changes the whole look of the car imo. I'm gonna lower it more, too. Looks like a 4x4 right now.
In Blacksburg yesterday I saw a 240 with the tail lights I think you're talking about.Are the lights basically round within the main body housing(sorry-I'm Nissan retarded)?This was a red car,gold wheels,full cage...very nice.

I was thinking about getting a set of CCWs for my M3.A guy on here has a set for a good price,but they're a pretty mild fitment(they're basically a stock-like fotment for an E36).I could move the rear wheels to the front,and buy new outer barrels for the other two wheels to make them wider and lower offset for the rear.I wouldn't have a lot of money in them,and I fuckin love those wheels!.....Damn Christmas is killing me though
CCWs on your car would be completely out of hand!Hell,on pretty much any car for that matter.

Last edited by TNGChris; 11-28-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:18 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by TNGChris
In Blacksburg yesterday I saw a 240 with the tail lights I think you're talking about.Are the lights basically round within the main body housing(sorry-I'm Nissan retarded)?This was a red car,gold wheels,full cage...very nice.

I was thinking about getting a set of CCWs for my M3.A guy on here has a set for a good price,but they're a pretty mild fitment(they're basically a stock-like fotment for an E36).I could move the rear wheels to the front,and buy new outer barrels for the other two wheels to make them wider and lower offset for the rear.I wouldn't have a lot of money in them,and I fuckin love those wheels!.....Damn Christmas is killing me though
CCWs on your car would be completely out of hand!Hell,on pretty much any car for that matter.
The classics are affordable, but I'd really like to get some lip meisters if I can. Definitely saves money if you can piece em together! Tax return here I come!!!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 03:18 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Tax return here I come!!!!!
Haha,that's what I was thinking,but I've already racked up enough car shit on the credit card throughout the year that I doubt there'll be any tax return left after I pay it off........I guess I'll be rocking fakies too for a while.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!