Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Vadriven is a joke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Looks clean. That's a lot of valve covers. For some reason I have this in my head... "I don't know if I wanna rock the purple dunks and the gunmetal rocker cover, or maybe some Vans classic skate highs and the red cover...?"
i had more vavle covers but i sold them to friends... but i had them to advertise for my work bc i powder coating and to show we do simple coatings (red one) and have more detailed coatings (like one on right where its black and gold mixture)...
Old 11-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
In Blacksburg yesterday I saw a 240 with the tail lights I think you're talking about.Are the lights basically round within the main body housing(sorry-I'm Nissan retarded)?This was a red car,gold wheels,full cage...very nice.

I was thinking about getting a set of CCWs for my M3.A guy on here has a set for a good price,but they're a pretty mild fitment(they're basically a stock-like fotment for an E36).I could move the rear wheels to the front,and buy new outer barrels for the other two wheels to make them wider and lower offset for the rear.I wouldn't have a lot of money in them,and I fuckin love those wheels!.....Damn Christmas is killing me though
CCWs on your car would be completely out of hand!Hell,on pretty much any car for that matter.
I got dibs on your knockoffs!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:00 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by B-Strat CD5
i had more vavle covers but i sold them to friends... but i had them to advertise for my work bc i powder coating and to show we do simple coatings (red one) and have more detailed coatings (like one on right where its black and gold mixture)...
I figured that you did powdercoating. Let me know about how much to blast and coat 4 17's a straight non metallic color.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:05 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I figured that you did powdercoating. Let me know about how much to blast and coat 4 17's a straight non metallic color.
Nisbro can get you a good deal on some powdercoating..probobly cheaper then he can do it.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I got dibs on your knockoffs!!!
You got it...Not looking too good though-it looks like the set for sale on here aren't gonna work for what I want to do.I emailed a guy on another forum who has a set for sale from his GTO(18x11 rears!),so we'll see how that goes.His price though is much higher than what I could spend,so unless he comes down quite a bit,I'm screwed.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
You got it...Not looking too good though-it looks like the set for sale on here aren't gonna work for what I want to do.I emailed a guy on another forum who has a set for sale from his GTO(18x11 rears!),so we'll see how that goes.His price though is much higher than what I could spend,so unless he comes down quite a bit,I'm screwed.
What are your dimensions? <no homo>
Old 11-29-2010, 06:50 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Nisbro can get you a good deal on some powdercoating..probobly cheaper then he can do it.
I did not know that. I'm sure I'll prolly see him in the next day or two
Old 11-29-2010, 06:59 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I did not know that. I'm sure I'll prolly see him in the next day or two
I should be over there tomorrow. Got wrapped up in a few things tonight. Im waiting on 3 valve covers to come back from my powder coater. Ill let you see how they look when they're done.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:02 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
I should be over there tomorrow. Got wrapped up in a few things tonight. Im waiting on 3 valve covers to come back from my powder coater. Ill let you see how they look when they're done.
I hear ya. I woulda gotten over there today, but I ended up having to work on the wifey's motor and run errands.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
What are your dimensions? <no homo>
I'm working with about 8" in the front,and can handle 9" in the back(although I think I could cram 10" in there).

Oh!The wheels?
Front:18x9,+35 and a 15mm spacer.235/40 tires
Rear:18x9,+38 and a 5mm spacer.265/35 tires

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!