Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-30-2010, 06:33 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

I'm going nuts wanting to get my new set. I need 18 x 10 -10 fronts and 18 x 12 -14 rears. Can't wait to get some real wheels
Old 11-30-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I'm going nuts wanting to get my new set. I need 18 x 10 -10 fronts and 18 x 12 -14 rears. Can't wait to get some real wheels
Those sizes are completely redonculous!Geez it would look dope.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Vadriven is a joke

B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I figured that you did powdercoating. Let me know about how much to blast and coat 4 17's a straight non metallic color.
What color would you want to do??

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Nisbro can get you a good deal on some powdercoating..probobly cheaper then he can do it.
who knows but would quality be as good bc i know we one the best around?? bc we guarantee ours not to chip flake etc...
Old 11-30-2010, 03:24 PM
nothin better to do

SlowDA has disabled reputation

tryin it again, it worked on this page click on the 2 lower links on my post

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...355195&page=16
Old 11-30-2010, 03:57 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

You say "it's a REAL Monster bike" as if the fact that the Monster stickers came stuck all over it from the factory somehow makes it better, didn't they only do that because they knew that a bunch of tools were gonna do it anyway and that they might as well profit from it? If Kawasaki were really smart they would've stuck Tapout stickers all over it too. But if you're impressed by stickers then my niece has a My Little Pony notebook that you'd just die for, and you wouldn't even have to spend 10 grand on it. Do Kawasakis work the same as ricers where each sticker adds 70hp? Cause if that's the case I take it all back.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:27 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
You say "it's a REAL Monster bike" as if the fact that the Monster stickers came stuck all over it from the factory somehow makes it better, didn't they only do that because they knew that a bunch of tools were gonna do it anyway and that they might as well profit from it? If Kawasaki were really smart they would've stuck Tapout stickers all over it too. But if you're impressed by stickers then my niece has a My Little Pony notebook that you'd just die for, and you wouldn't even have to spend 10 grand on it. Do Kawasakis work the same as ricers where each sticker adds 70hp? Cause if that's the case I take it all back.
Hahaha BeatUpPeapleSoda.
I used to throw Rockstar stickers on my bike, but that was only when they used to give me free cases of drinks, shirts, hats, and other crap.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:57 PM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

newish toy
the hood is carbon fiber it just needs to be sanded down and recleared.anybody know a place to do it at an affordable price?

flame on

Last edited by witty2733; 11-30-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:11 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Take the hood off and throw it away or paint it to match the car, or better yet throw away the front end and do an ek front end swap, or better yet throw the whole car away and get an ek But seriously unpianted carbon has got to stop, it looks horrible on every car in any color with the POSSIBLE exception of black.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:41 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Take the hood off and throw it away or paint it to match the car, or better yet throw away the front end and do an ek front end swap, or better yet throw the whole car away and get an ek But seriously unpianted carbon has got to stop, it looks horrible on every car in any color with the POSSIBLE exception of black.
Disagree. Unpainted SHITTY carbon fiber is the problem. I'd have a hard time painting over high quality carbon fiber, or at least completely painting over it. I guess it depends on the application.

However, I will say the trend is clearly dead. Rust is the new carbon fiber apparently!?!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Disagree. Unpainted SHITTY carbon fiber is the problem. I'd have a hard time painting over high quality carbon fiber, or at least completely painting over it. I guess it depends on the application.

However, I will say the trend is clearly dead. Rust is the new carbon fiber apparently!?!
I agree. My DMax hood would have painted if I had gotten it before paint, and I had originally ordered an DMax in frp. They were out and sold me the carbon one for the same money. I will be repainting or going to a coupe soon-ish and the hood will bee getting painted

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!