Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 12-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by SlowDA
hahaha thats cute. and actually the monster energy edition has a slightly bigger cams and slightly bigger piston but its cool i like haters
are you sure i think somebody Lied to you haha
Old 12-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by witty2733
i picked up this hood for $0 so it doesnt mean much. it has plenty of potential if it was redone.
clutch before hood.. Just sayin
Old 12-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by SlowDA
hahaha thats cute. and actually the monster energy edition has a slightly bigger cams and slightly bigger piston but its cool i like haters
I was going to let you two fight it out and laugh until I read this....Dude,you do realize the Monster special edition is only a cosmetic package-right?Performance-wise there's no difference from a standard ZX6r.....So,are you lying trying to impress somebody,or has somebody pulled one over on you?
Old 12-01-2010, 05:06 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I was going to let you two fight it out and laugh until I read this....Dude,you do realize the Monster special edition is only a cosmetic package-right?Performance-wise there's no difference from a standard ZX6r.....So,are you lying trying to impress somebody,or has somebody pulled one over on you?
That's why I didn't go into it.. I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings, but if I had to guess I would say someone pulled one over on him.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:20 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
That's why I didn't go into it.. I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings, but if I had to guess I would say someone pulled one over on him.
We're talkin a zx6r? Hahahaha I was thinking it was a 1400 or somethin. fuckin A, motorcyclists nickpicky gay shit. That's why I never considered myself a motorcyclist. Who gives a shit, just ride the fucking thing and kick it over from time to time. As in on the ground. It'll make you a better rider, trust me.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

who's that homo on the motorscooter?

I've been thinking about what to do with my 636..
Old 12-01-2010, 08:42 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
who's that homo on the motorscooter?

I've been thinking about what to do with my 636..
I'll gladly customize it for you....
Old 12-01-2010, 10:52 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TNGChris
haha when you're right from the beginning there's no need to fight, brodude bought a ZX6r with the price jacked up because of SUPARAWESUMSTICKARZ. That's what I assumed from the get go but I have no knowledge at all of bikes so I didn't want to overstep what I could prove. And to answer your question I'm pretty sure it's the latter, and it was either Kawasaki or his own stupidity that pulled the wool over his eyes. Either way I'm not saying it's a bad bike, just silly.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:54 AM
BATTLESTAGS

SlowDA: First of all, sorry to act like a dick last night. I was drinking. Three things:
1. Is that a ZX6R we're talking about?

2. If it is a 600, don't boast about it being more powerful here or there, because it's a 600. It's got plenty of power and is a good bike. The dudes that argue about power numbers on bikes (600's, 1000's, busas, whatever) are always the dudes that can't ride them.

3. If it is a 600, and you stretched it, that's gayer than having your girl's vagina replaced with a man's asshole. You don't need to stretch a stock 1000 unless you're terrified of the bike, and in that case you shouldn't be on it. Stretching a 600 takes away all the good shit it can do, like corners, any good stuntriding. It only let's it do the one thing a 600 sucks at, which is drag racing.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by TongWoo
2. If it is a 600, don't boast about it being more powerful here or there, because it's a 600. It's got plenty of power and is a good bike. The dudes that argue about power numbers on bikes (600's, 1000's, busas, whatever) are always the dudes that can't ride them.

3. If it is a 600, and you stretched it, that's gayer than having your girl's vagina replaced with a man's asshole. You don't need to stretch a stock 1000 unless you're terrified of the bike, and in that case you shouldn't be on it. Stretching a 600 takes away all the good shit it can do, like corners, any good stuntriding. It only let's it do the one thing a 600 sucks at, which is drag racing.

I knew we were friends for a reason.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!