Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 12-25-2010, 08:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I'm not really sure, last time when I setup the coilovers on the scales I believe it weighed in at about 2100 or a little less.
Sick. My friend had one once. I threw coilovers on it and turbo'd it. Also some light TE-37's. Thing was so fun
Old 12-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Sick. My friend had one once. I threw coilovers on it and turbo'd it. Also some light TE-37's. Thing was so fun
Dad's car is boosted, I've yet to get the wideband on it and get the fueling smoothed out tho. Its stupid pig rich, doesn't have much low/midrange because of it even though its on a t28 lol. In due time, kinda hard to tune in the snow
Old 12-25-2010, 08:31 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Dad's car is boosted, I've yet to get the wideband on it and get the fueling smoothed out tho. Its stupid pig rich, doesn't have much low/midrange because of it even though its on a t28 lol. In due time, kinda hard to tune in the snow
I did a flyin miata's kit on my friend's car. Was a t28 I belive. Had a tuned ecu or box...can't remember. Spooled right away. Turn in on those cars is sick. Like MR2 sick but with a more predictable FR layout
Old 12-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I did a flyin miata's kit on my friend's car. Was a t28 I belive. Had a tuned ecu or box...can't remember. Spooled right away. Turn in on those cars is sick. Like MR2 sick but with a more predictable FR layout
Predictable is the word, they are so much fun. You know the rear end is stepping out before it does, and it's so easy to keep it where you want it. I've seen more than a few drift miata's actually lol.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

I remember when derrick had that. Cause he came up and took me for a ride in it the day you finished the turbo kit. Damn was it quick
Old 12-25-2010, 08:49 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...0015Medium.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...0013Medium.jpg

Well.....it's an SM prep but its not going to be used for that, its strictly a track day car. I need to get some updated pics...those are before the suspension and r-comps. Lemme know if you need any parts, we have a few parts cars and even some running ones!
Funny you should say that, I need a passenger fender, and possibly a bumper cover. Unless you have a caged rolling shell then I'll buy that from ya :P

I've gotta sort out the running rich problem it has. so plugs and plug wires are coming from MSM. I'd love to check your car out, to get some ideas for mine, if you're bored tomorrow I'll swing by and show you the junk heap.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:00 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
I remember when derrick had that. Cause he came up and took me for a ride in it the day you finished the turbo kit. Damn was it quick
It was a fun car! Turbo spooled quick and had a great power/handling balance to it
Old 12-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

It was a fun car! Turbo spooled quick and had a great power/handling balance to it
Yeah it did spool quick as hell and the balance was dead on. I would like to set up my suspension better. Maybe get it corner balance one of these day. But got to get the motor in it first. Going 2 be a while. Lol
Old 12-26-2010, 05:04 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I was hoping Martin would bring his m3 out to the track so I could piss him off in my miata lol.
F that!I only feel the need to compensate in my everyday life- no need to do it at the racetrack.I'd much rather be pissing off M3s with you in my shitbox.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:08 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
Yeah it did spool quick as hell and the balance was dead on. I would like to set up my suspension better. Maybe get it corner balance one of these day. But got to get the motor in it first. Going 2 be a while. Lol
I need to corner balance the S13 too Here's another pic, as I've been thread jacking...

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!