Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-07-2011, 05:16 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I guess the Ti's rear suspension is essentially from an E30.I have no first-hand experience with them,so I can't say for sure it'll work.Disconnecting the swaybar to try to get a little mroe droop is definitely worth a try,and as Ben said a strategically placed prybar(preferably not placed between your teeth at any point)could help get the extra space you need.
I think if it comes to that point (where I have to go at it with a pry bar) I think I'll just reassemble everything and drop it off at a shop like an abandoned child lol Oh and I was worried about the partially compressed spring bouncing out of the seat and hitting me in the face not the pry bar itself. But yeah I knew the Ti had the same semi trailing rear arm setup as the E30 and z3, that's part of the reason that I got the car in the first place, I like the handling aspects but wasn't anticipating the issues it would cause. I just wish that some place just had a shorter compressor to loan, that seemed like such a simple option to just compress the old spring to take it out and slip the new one in.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:21 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Shitty cell phone picture,and 165/45/15 federals.

Looks good, man. Did you get your feddies locally? If so, where?
Old 01-07-2011, 05:33 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TongWoo
It depresses me that you have red boxes, so +rep. It does look good which is why I was so surprised to see it in the FS section. I'd buy it but even if I sold my car and everything on it I couldn't raise enough money
Old 01-07-2011, 05:48 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
It depresses me that you have red boxes, so +rep. It does look good which is why I was so surprised to see it in the FS section. I'd buy it but even if I sold my car and everything on it I couldn't raise enough money
Thanks, man. Yeah, I decided to hold on to it. I ran into some crazy expenses with our house and thought I was going to have to sell it. At least I'll finally be able to take it to Summit Point and tear the shit out of it!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:58 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Thanks, man. Yeah, I decided to hold on to it. I ran into some crazy expenses with our house and thought I was going to have to sell it. At least I'll finally be able to take it to Summit Point and tear the shit out of it!
Eh? I meant the root beer golf is up for sale.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Nah man,had to get them offline.As far as i know i got one of the last sets in the us.I'm selling them now anyway,too small.

Just testing waters,i am a car whore afterall.I've got an e36 scratch that needs to be itched.

Last edited by DURHUR; 01-07-2011 at 06:42 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:46 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Just testing waters,i am a car whore afterall.I've got an e36 stratch that needs to be itched.
yay. I really can't wait to see what you do with it. If you do get one bimmerforums always has good deals on wheels, go for Style 5s.

Old 01-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

yay. I really can't wait to see what you do with it. If you do get one bimmerforums always has good deals on wheels, go for Style 5s.
I'd love a dakar coupe,but i doubt that will ever happen.I've been so close to getting so many of them and it never goes through.So i figured this is my chance.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:58 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

I'd love a dakar coupe,but i doubt that will ever happen.I've been so close to getting so many of them and it never goes through.So i figured this is my chance.
I'll keep my eyes peeled, but dakar is a difficult color to find as I'm sure you know, I found a dakar M3 in roanoke for sale but it was like 9k.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:50 AM
BATTLESTAGS

I was trying to sell mine a while back. That makes much more sense now, haha

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!