Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Hahaha, I almost had one for you, but dude wanted too much. Hahaha I also forgot that you know Eric, lol. My brain doesn't work so well when the kids are screaming in the background.
My brain don't work that well either with screaming kids. Lol. Got one hollering play cars daddy and one hollering feed me. But would trade nothing for them.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
My brain don't work that well either with screaming kids. Lol. Got one hollering play cars daddy and one hollering feed me. But would trade nothing for them.
If i had a genuine spoon built ek track car,i bet you'd trade me both of them for it.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Idk man,i've always been iffy about canards.
Welll techinally they are "winglets" lol if that makes a difference. You probably wont have it a month or 2 anyway
Old 01-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

Right around 450.
What what. ??? 450. Where and how?
Old 01-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

What what. ??? 450. Where and how?
Somewhere and somehow .
Old 01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Registered Member

If i had a genuine spoon built ek track car,i bet you'd trade me both of them for it.
Nan. Still couldn't do man. They my world. Nothing can replace them
Old 01-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Registered Member

Somewhere and somehow .
Find me on for a 96-98 front. I need a new one since my sir bumper was cut out for a intercooler
Old 01-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Registered Member

I have thought bout a airwalker front bumper. But hear the real ones fit like crap and have a big gap around the headlights. They say the wekso knock off fits better then the real airwalker
Old 01-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Banned

I have thought bout a airwalker front bumper. But hear the real ones fit like crap and have a big gap around the headlights. They say the wekso knock off fits better then the real airwalker
Weksos has 96-98's in stock right now for 360ish shipped.I'm not getting mine from there though,since theres are air walker reps they do not have the kelver strip at the bottem like bys.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Weksos has 96-98's in stock right now for 360ish shipped.I'm not getting mine from there though,since theres are air walker reps they do not have the kelver strip at the bottem like bys.
I love the bys the last time I priced it was over 450 and I was told it was a 6 to 8 month wait for a 96-98 front. I will prolly go with the weksos airwalker this time to be a little different. Never know my mind changes like the weather and you trade cars. Haha

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!