Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-19-2011, 06:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by BallinthaEF
nice...whats all done to the motor?
Just a bolt on b16a,gsr trans,stage 2 clutch,lsd,blah blah.Quick at best,but looks pretty.

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Thought so. :P Nothing wrong with replicas as long as you dont try to pass them off as legit.
No faking the funk for me.I can't justify spending 800 on a bumper,to myself or the woman.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:00 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Well, finally got around to installing the turbo tonight. Everything was going smoothly, until I noticed this:

That SHOULD say .64...Enjuku sent me the wrong turbo

why meeeeee???
Old 01-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Well, finally got around to installing the turbo tonight. Everything was going smoothly, until I noticed this:

why meeeeee???
Just roll with it,not building boost until 5k is the new thing.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

why meeeeee???
Sorry to see that man. You go my luck
Old 01-20-2011, 04:23 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Just roll with it,not building boost until 5k is the new thing.
No thanks...I need power down low.

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
Sorry to see that man. You go my luck
I have worse luck man. Almost everything i have done to the car has led me to a dead end.

My deadline to have the 240sx out of the garage was this weekend...now since i have to wait on Enjuku to fix their mistake, I have to push my car out of the garage and let it sit for the next month or so. I knew this car wouldnt see the road till spring...
Old 01-20-2011, 05:27 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

That's when it'll be fun anyway, bro. Come out this weekend and have a good time. It'll cheer you up.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:50 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

No thanks...I need power down low.

I have worse luck man. Almost everything i have done to the car has led me to a dead end.

My deadline to have the 240sx out of the garage was this weekend...now since i have to wait on Enjuku to fix their mistake, I have to push my car out of the garage and let it sit for the next month or so. I knew this car wouldnt see the road till spring...
I don't mean to sound like a prick because it's certainly not your fault that everything is going all wrong for you, but why didn't you look it over before you put it on? You'd still be in the same situation, but at least you wouldn't have wasted the time and effort for nothing.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:20 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I don't mean to sound like a prick because it's certainly not your fault that everything is going all wrong for you, but why didn't you look it over before you put it on? You'd still be in the same situation, but at least you wouldn't have wasted the time and effort for nothing.
Because i assumed enjuku would send the right one. It turns out that they dont even sell a 0.64 A/R ISIS turbo, The website was completely wrong. They guys at Enjuku told me to try the turbo i have out, and if i dont like it they will refund me my money.

For the record, the turbo wasnt on when i noticed, I barely had it mounted the manifold.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Because i assumed enjuku would send the right one. It turns out that they dont even sell a 0.64 A/R ISIS turbo, The website was completely wrong. They guys at Enjuku told me to try the turbo i have out, and if i dont like it they will refund me my money.

For the record, the turbo wasnt on when i noticed, I barely had it mounted the manifold.
At least there's room to breath now! Provided it doesn't clash with your compressor section...
Old 01-20-2011, 03:14 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Never assume anything. I've been there and done that.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!