Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by Race B&on
But they are (sorry, were) made for your car I bet, this kit I got was a universal E36 kit (doesn't fit the Ti as is), the spring rate would be wrong for the Ti and I'd want something stiffer anyway (giggity). I've heard good reviews for the Rokkors but I guess I just want to go in a different direction.

Edit: Also your golf appears to ready to change hands again. Just saw it in Classifieds.
I saw.He swares up and down the clutch is slipping amoung other things.Though me,my fiance,my friends,and multiple people off here have driven or ridden in it and never noticed any slipping.I'm hoping it doesn't become another vadriven whore car,but i see it happeing in the future.

Last edited by DURHUR; 01-21-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:21 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
I saw.He swares up and down the clutch is slipping amoung other things.Though me,my fiance,my friends,and multiple people off here have driven or ridden in it and never noticed any slipping.
Eh whatever, I assume he drove the car before the trade and if he thought he felt something then that should've affected his bottom line accordingly. More interesting now is who's gonna end up with the root beer golf this time?
Old 01-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Eh whatever, I assume he drove the car before the trade and if he thought he felt something then that should've affected his bottom line accordingly. More interesting now is who's gonna end up with the root beer golf this time?
He did drive it before signing anything,which is why its not my problem.I feel bad that all these "problems" are coming up now that its in his ownership,but they weren't there when it was in mine.If i had the extra 3800 laying around i'd drive out there and buy it back.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:32 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

He did drive it before signing anything,which is why its not my problem.I feel bad that all these "problems" are coming up now that its in his ownership,but they weren't there when it was in mine.If i had the extra 3800 laying around i'd drive out there and buy it back.
Me too, I think it misses you. Like how Eleanor wouldn't start after Nick Cage broke the side mirror.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Banned

Me too, I think it misses you. Like how Eleanor wouldn't start after Nick Cage broke the side mirror.
I'm sure it does.I always kept it in a heated garage,now its out in this freezing weather.

Whoever ends up with it better put some polished rs on it,that'd make me smile.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:39 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

I'm sure it does.I always kept it in a heated garage,now its out in this freezing weather.

Whoever ends up with it better put some polished rs on it,that'd make me smile.
If I had it I'd throw the RZ's on it and just roll hard. To me there's just something about a 3 inch dish on a 1 piece wheel I'd polish them though (I may do that anyway, the gold center thing is starting to rub me the wrong way)
Old 01-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Banned

If I had it I'd throw the RZ's on it and just roll hard. To me there's just something about a 3 inch dish on a 1 piece wheel I'd polish them though (I may do that anyway, the gold center thing is starting to rub me the wrong way)
Polished or silver is the only way to go on any mesh wheel.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:44 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Polished or silver is the only way to go on any mesh wheel.
I've seen the light now, I probably will go polished.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

The Bilstein system is not that good of a setup, especially for the money. There are many other options out there. I've been enjoying my GC kit
Old 01-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Holy shit, I was so drunk last night that I think I traveled back in time. It was like Hot Tub Time Machine but more poor and white trashier....
HAHAHAHAHA,post of the year!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!