Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-22-2011, 12:27 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Which Konis was that?When I was looking,I was seeing like $250 each for fronts and around $180 for rears,and about $400 for GCs.
Chris
It's the Z3/Mcoupe/Mroadster kit under coilovers on ground control's site.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:38 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

My Z,and my brother's Coupe. Daily driver turds.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE

Camaro <3

Last edited by DURHUR; 01-22-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Race B&on
It's the Z3/Mcoupe/Mroadster kit under coilovers on ground control's site.
On the Vivid site:
Here's the front(I didn't take the time to look for the right side,but I'm sure it's the same price.I think this is the correct application for your car):$260 each
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...ducts_id=29357
Rear:$149 each
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/k...9-p-29117.html

The GC kit is $429 for your car on the GC site.

So,that's at $1247 before shipping.Going with the Street Konis would be cheaper,but if you go pretty heavy on the spring rates I doubt they'd handle it.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:51 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Camero <3
Camaro*

spelling owns you.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Camaro*

spelling owns you.
After i typed that,and logged off.I thought to myself did i spell that right?Edited for you.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Yes, I'm running the Koni shocks/struts with a GC coilover "conversion kit". GC camber plates and poly rear reinforced mounts. 500ft 550rr rates.

It handles quite nice and has great street manners(re: smoothness not stupid bumpy).

Better off just buying their 1500 kit from the website, its good stuff. Way better than most any other setups out there, unless you want to look toward GAZ or AST stuff.

But, after I get my g/f's d17 headgasket done the m3 will be up for sale. I have my e30 project car sitting in the driveway waiting
Old 01-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE

Nice rides. I love the fox body.

I have always had a soft spot for the coupe hard to find them though.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:38 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Yes, I'm running the Koni shocks/struts with a GC coilover "conversion kit". GC camber plates and poly rear reinforced mounts. 500ft 550rr rates.

It handles quite nice and has great street manners(re: smoothness not stupid bumpy).

Better off just buying their 1500 kit from the website, its good stuff. Way better than most any other setups out there, unless you want to look toward GAZ or AST stuff.

But, after I get my g/f's d17 headgasket done the m3 will be up for sale. I have my e30 project car sitting in the driveway waiting
Unfortunately AST doesn't offer a kit for the Ti the joy of owning an unpopular car, the limited parts available are all expensive. I might spring for AST if they made a Ti kit.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:20 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

Thanks,and I hate to admit it since I am more of a Chevrolet fan,but I like his Coupe to. That's my favorite body style mustang since the 60's. I miss my Honda's,but the rwd,and having a little Torque is more fun I'll have to say. I'm sure I'll get another 92-95 civic coupe,or a 92-96 prelude. I've never owned a prelude,and I simply want one because of the interior. Haha.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!