Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-22-2011, 10:25 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
My Z,and my brother's Coupe. Daily driver turds.

I would have gotten the gray or black knockoff 10th Ann. rims for the coupe. The chrome ones look like dogshit.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
I would have gotten the gray or black knockoff 10th Ann. rims for the coupe. The chrome ones look like dogshit.
I would of done the 95-04 brake conversion and put the 17x9 front 17x10.5 rear with the fr 500 wheels on it in the gray or hyper black.

Shew nasty. Hotness. Haha

But its not my car. But still looks good rockn the 10th ann. Wheels I my opinion

Last edited by jdm ek 9; 01-23-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=IM A JOKE;6850615]Thanks,and I hate to admit it since I am more of a Chevrolet fan,but I like his Coupe to. That's my favorite body style mustang since the 60's. I miss my Honda's,but the rwd,and having a little Torque is more fun I'll have to say. I'm sure I'll get another 92-95 civic coupe,or a 92-96 prelude. I've never owned a prelude,and I simply want one because of the interior. Haha.[/QUOT
Dude if you get a prelude check out the spoon sport cluster fuckin sick
Old 01-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Yes, I'm running the Koni shocks/struts with a GC coilover "conversion kit". GC camber plates and poly rear reinforced mounts. 500ft 550rr rates.

It handles quite nice and has great street manners(re: smoothness not stupid bumpy).

Better off just buying their 1500 kit from the website, its good stuff. Way better than most any other setups out there, unless you want to look toward GAZ or AST stuff.

But, after I get my g/f's d17 headgasket done the m3 will be up for sale. I have my e30 project car sitting in the driveway waiting
Just to be sure,those springs rates are on your E36-right?I want to go firmer on mine,but I'm kind of lost on hwere to start rate-wise.The TCK setup I have now uses H&R Race springs,and they're too soft for me.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:46 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Just to be sure,those springs rates are on your E36-right?I want to go firmer on mine,but I'm kind of lost on hwere to start rate-wise.The TCK setup I have now uses H&R Race springs,and they're too soft for me.
Yup, on the e36. Honestly, I could stand stiffer, but they're great for a DD. Rides nice and is very flat and neutral. Your welcome to take it and try it out one day if ya like.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:14 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

This is the difference between stock and the PSS9s, guy says the front cant still go down another 1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear. He's got the stock 16s on, wish someone with ET13 17's had a picture like this. Seems like a pretty good drop though.

Old 01-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Yup, on the e36. Honestly, I could stand stiffer, but they're great for a DD. Rides nice and is very flat and neutral. Your welcome to take it and try it out one day if ya like.
I'd love to take you up on that,but I don't have any clue when I'll have any extra time in the near future.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered member

My weekend project:
Take all the suspension off the EG,clean everything and replace all bushings with Hardrace parts,Hardrace roll center adjusters and inner/outer tie-rods,new upper ball joints,new bushings in shitty Blox LCAs.Swap in de-powered,rebuilt Integra steering rack.
HOPEFULLY my list will include new shocks,but it looks like my deal may have fallen through

Looks like I need to replace the rotors too.I'm still trying to figure out the cause of this.Maybe I just got a shitty pair of rotors?Same model pads I've run for years now,and this is after three days of track time(I usually replace rotors after a year,which is 10-15 days of track time,and they still look new).Both rotors have cracks like this all over,front and back.

The gun show was this weekend.Picked up something to help blow off some steam after a day of nonstop frustration.We've seen coyotes several times on the farm in the past few months.I saw a couple last weekend when all I had was my .380.......Maybe I'll see some today too
Old 01-26-2011, 01:00 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

to day... snow....

Old 01-26-2011, 02:20 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Holy crap you guys got snow? We got nothin!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!