Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-26-2011, 02:44 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

There was golf ball sized snowflakes falling from the sky at one point but nothing was really sticking.. then it turned into sleet, then back to huge snowflakes.. then seemed to have quit. Haven't looked outside in several hours, but I don't expect much to come of it.

What were they calling for again? 4-6 inches? LULZ!
Old 01-26-2011, 02:47 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

yea it just stopped with a grand total of 8in.. and now its iceing... yay lol
this was taken 15min after thoes first pics

it was comming down hard!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:50 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

God, all we got here was slushy ice. Punxsutawney Phil says 3 more weeks of road salt for you! haha
Old 01-26-2011, 05:01 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh yay.... lol i love salt
Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

I got bored and tossed the summer rims back on the car.

Trying to choose between a NT01 or RA1 for Spring/summer use.

Ohhhh....and i suck at pictures and posting them on the computer.

Last edited by Johnny508; 01-27-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:28 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I have always liked toyo! Although, these NT05's are sick! Thanks, buddy!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Johnny508
Trying to choose between a NT01 or RA1 for Spring/summer use.

IMG][/URL]
Neither.Those are track/race tires.There are plenty of high performance street tires that have way more grip than you should be using on the street,that will more than fill any needs you have.R compound tires wear really fast,have very little grip until hot,have practically no grip in the rain,have more grip in the dry than you should ever,ever be using on the street and are expensive.They're great track tires once you've gotten plenty of track experience,but that's about all they're good for.

Wheels look really good
Old 01-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

^^^ I agree.

I dont DD the car anymore.....so i figure i will throw some super stick tires on there.

i know alot of people that daily drive with RA1's....but the NT01 are a little cheaper so i figure i would try those.

THOUGHTS????
Old 01-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Johnny508
^^^ I agree.

I dont DD the car anymore.....so i figure i will throw some super stick tires on there.

i know alot of people that daily drive with RA1's....but the NT01 are a little cheaper so i figure i would try those.

THOUGHTS????
The NT01s are basically RA1s,but with larger tread blocks.Their heat threshold is slightly higher than the RA1s due to the larger blocks,but they are worse in the rain for the same reason.Toyo and Nitto are the same company for all intents and purposes.
The NT05s that Woo mentioned would be a better choice for street and starting out tracking.Any ultra high performance(180-200ish treadwear)tire will be perfect.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:11 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
The NT01s are basically RA1s,but with larger tread blocks.Their heat threshold is slightly higher than the RA1s due to the larger blocks,but they are worse in the rain for the same reason.Toyo and Nitto are the same company for all intents and purposes.
The NT05s that Woo mentioned would be a better choice for street and starting out tracking.Any ultra high performance(180-200ish treadwear)tire will be perfect.
I got my NT05's from John!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!