Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 02-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Where di you get them for under $500?Is that including shipping?
Don't get your hopes up about intermediate-most of the guys are just as slow,and just as reluctant to give the point-by to our cars.
I got them wholesale, if you ever need any tires lemme kno I think they were like 470, no shipping they just drop em off.

I ran intermediate at Summit last time, and some idiot in a Lotus (that had already tire walled it out of turn 4 the previous year, 13k in damage he said!) came up to me saying he hoped he wasn't pushing me....cock bastard. Poor guy could follow somebody just fine, but if he had no one to lead he couldn't drive for shit, so I played games with him. First lap or two kinda slow....then pour it on a section or two, and wait for him lol.

I've had a few people that were definately unwilling to let you by, but eventually I get irritated and ride bumper like no tomorrow. I almost ate an e36 m3's rear end though one day cuz of it, and had some good fun with lift throttle over on turn 4(chute) at summit....lol. Needless to say after he saw me in his rearview doin that he let me by next straight lmao.

Soooo much fun, which one's are you planning on attending? You still intermediate or move up?

Last edited by BSeriesTurbo; 02-04-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I got them wholesale, if you ever need any tires lemme kno I think they were like 470, no shipping they just drop em off.

I ran intermediate at Summit last time, and some idiot in a Lotus (that had already tire walled it out of turn 4 the previous year, 13k in damage he said!) came up to me saying he hoped he wasn't pushing me....cock bastard. Poor guy could follow somebody just fine, but if he had no one to lead he couldn't drive for shit, so I played games with him. First lap or two kinda slow....then pour it on a section or two, and wait for him lol.

I've had a few people that were definately unwilling to let you by, but eventually I get irritated and ride bumper like no tomorrow. I almost ate an e36 m3's rear end though one day cuz of it, and had some good fun with lift throttle over on turn 4(chute) at summit....lol. Needless to say after he saw me in his rearview doin that he let me by next straight lmao.

Soooo much fun, which one's are you planning on attending? You still intermediate or move up?
Haha,do you take credit cards for them?I'll definitely be getting with you on a set,as that's about $50 cheaper than anything I've found so far.

You'll find guys like that at any event that doesn't make people "earn" a move up to a higher group.Carguys used to make you have like 10 events in a group,plus a check-off ride before you could move up.As a result,even the intermediate guys were pretty fast,and very aware and courteous of faster cars.Groups like Trackdaze that for the most part allow you to pick your run group get the guys who need to be in novice signing up for higher groups because they think they're fast and/or have a fast car.

I'm doing Monday the 28th this month,possibly both days(but at least saturday)of their April event,and definitely the November Grand Course event.I'm sure there'll be other dates in between,but I still need to look at a few schedules.I want to do the Time Attack if they're still having the Import Alliance thing at Nashville,and I may do some NASA events to start working towards doing TTs with them.

I usually run Intermediate with Trackdaze so Jason and I can have fun.If he doesn't do the event,or when I'm with other organizations,I'll usually do advanced group.I was going to change my registration for this month to advanced,but if you're going to run intermediate I'll stay so we can torture a bunch of Porsche/BMW/Corvette fuckers
Old 02-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
Suck man. Sorry to here that.
Its ok... She went out in a blaze of glory... FWDs can drift... As long as theres no guard rail...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Its ok... She went out in a blaze of glory... FWDs can drift... As long as theres no guard rail...
At least you got 2 enjoy ours some . I would just like to quite changing stuff so it will stay together so I can enjoy mine.

Prolly going to be apart for a while this time gathering up parts and money to get it running again going on the 4th motor. This one will be thre last one. I hope. Lol
Old 02-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

At least you got 2 enjoy ours some . I would just like to quite changing stuff so it will stay together so I can enjoy mine.

Prolly going to be apart for a while this time gathering up parts and money to get it running again going on the 4th motor. This one will be thre last one. I hope. Lol
Once I got past all the previous owners' mistakes and hacks I got to enjoy it some... It was down more b/c some people just shouldn't ever pick up a wrench... Had fun while it lasted... Now shes just an empty shell settin in the driveway... :`(

Good luck gettin it back together... Down time is important... Helps you get shit right...

Why are you going through motors? Hopefully my D series will stay together for a while once its put back together... After a set of forged rods, vitaras, head studs, bigger injectors and a tune I should be good for a min...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Once I got past all the previous owners' mistakes and hacks I got to enjoy it some... It was down more b/c some people just shouldn't ever pick up a wrench... Had fun while it lasted... Now shes just an empty shell settin in the driveway... :`(

Good luck gettin it back together... Down time is important... Helps you get shit right...

Why are you going through motors? Hopefully my D series will stay together for a while once its put back together... After a set of forged rods, vitaras, head studs, bigger injectors and a tune I should be good for a min...
It had a hacked up b16 in it when I got it. Then I decided to do ls/vtech got all the parts and it didn't even make it in the car cause i found a killer deal on a low mileage gsr(49000). Now got a k24/k20.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Zerofucksgiven

It had a hacked up b16 in it when I got it. Then I decided to do ls/vtech got all the parts and it didn't even make it in the car cause i found a killer deal on a low mileage gsr(49000). Now got a k24/k20.
I think I'll stick to my z6...
Old 02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

I think I'll stick to my z6...
I don't blame you.

I'm bad bout changing my mind and its a bad idea for a poor man to do. I love my b series. Just wanting a k so bad after seen the potential of it in stock form with bolt ons
Old 02-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Zerofucksgiven

I don't blame you.

I'm bad bout changing my mind and its a bad idea for a poor man to do. I love my b series. Just wanting a k so bad after seen the potential of it in stock form with bolt ons
It does have potential... but my mighty D series will meet my power goals and if I blow it up, I can get another easy enough.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Registered Member

It does have potential... but my mighty D series will meet my power goals and if I blow it up, I can get another easy enough.
That's true. My friend corey built a hell of a D series motor for his eg.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!