Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 02-25-2011, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

I had a hood like that with my h2b years ago and of course...haters gonna hate. Anyway the k20 will fit under an SiR hood but that means I either need to drop $600 on a CF to fit the usdm front, or at the time spend $1500 on a jdm front end then another $700 on the VIS mugen front replica. Plus I like the way it looks.

When I'm done with the body it will look like this

The color will either be this

or this

I might take you up on the offer for help too. I'll have a shit load of stripping and sanding to do this summer haha
Old 02-25-2011, 03:17 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

wow, so that will make about 15 teal cars in roanoke...looks like i wont be doing teal on the 240 now
Old 02-26-2011, 04:00 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Getting tags today.

Thought about getting the horse enthusiast plate with HRP DRP on it.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:32 AM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

^that looks fuckin clean. damnit. fuck you and corey.

i need another 240
Old 02-26-2011, 09:08 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

wanna trade your chuki front end for my pig nose?! and god damn that thing is clean!
Old 02-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Wow,nice buy!I'm not too big on 240s,but that's a great color and really clean.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I don't know what it is about the 240's dash that I hate so much, but I think it's the sloping angle and how smooth it is on the passenger side. It just seems awkward looking to me.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:10 AM

Its got several dings on it and the paint is fading on the trunk and top of the rear quarters. Also has some sun damage to the interior. Still a sweet deal for $1200
Old 02-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch

Seriously dude you got to quit copying me lol, I put together a k series car, u put one together, I get a 240, you get a 240. Nah man, I'm jp Id really love to check out your crx one of these days, mine should of been restarted today but my trans didn't want to spin freely, then it did, so Idk wtf is going on. Sometime this week it will restart.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:05 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

we need a 240sx club in roanoke now that there are like 80 bajillion around now.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!