Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-08-2011, 06:19 AM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

wow, that is badass! You'll have to let me know how it does. What are you expecting? And how much he charging for the exhaust? I have a 3" vibrant straight through muffler that I am wanting to have welded on to my catback (have a racing beat catback with magnaflow muffler welded on it now), and I want to re-do the back half of the piping (axle-back) to a new tip and have it slightly angled, wonder how much they'd charge? I traded off my Cobb AP tuner or else I could have got a tune, damn. I got rid of the Cobb because I knew of literally no tuners anywhere locally, so I swapped for the hypertech tuner.

Where is this shop located?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:24 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Not really throwing out any specific #'s right now, but should be fun for a drift car! BST is in Gretna, so it's out there about an hour, but the drive is nice. You'd have to swing the car out there to see what he'd want to do an exhaust. He can do absolutely anything with it and keeps all Vibrant piping in stock. He can do oval piping as well! (Has it in stock right now!)

I'll hit you up next time I'm swinging out that way.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:27 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

holy shit...that's awesome. I have a full 3" turbo-back exhaust, but the catback I have is frankenstein'ed because it came with a big ass chambered muffler, and made the car sound quiet. I likea da noise...so I had it hacked off and put on a magnaflow muffler in its place. Then I had dual tips welded on and well the pipe inbetween the tips and the muffler has been hacked up and looks like shit. I want new piping run from the new muffler im putting on to a new tip at the bumper, and have it slightly angled.

Please let me know, I'd love to check the place out, but damn I have no idea where Gretna is lol.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:46 AM
Bewst!!!

and gosh i wished we had something going on like the cars & coffee meets they have in like Williamsburg and such. I am a member on e46fanatics.com, and they always post up pics of cars & coffee meets, they have some sick cars show up. Where is this thread with bi-monthly meets? I am new to these forums, trying to figure out how to navigate my way around here still.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:48 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I feel guilty whoring up the thread, so Tim's coupe next to my Hatch...

And here's the thread...

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...359642&page=32
Old 04-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Bewst!!!

here is pic with my old wheels I had to sell to help with wedding funds last December

and even older pic before the wheels were powdercoated with my dad's GTO

Old 04-08-2011, 01:05 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I thought I was behind you earlier but I looked for a vanity plate and it didn't have one... I think it was a regular 3 in a similar color but it did have an exhaust on it. Definitely not something I see every day. He was driving "spirited"

Here's an updated shot of my TJ from today... Had the windows tinted in the front to somewhat match the rear.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:55 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Lookin good, man
Old 04-08-2011, 04:58 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

My uncle was cussing about your Jeep tonight when I was at his house. He has a dark green tj on 35's with a snorkel. He wants that top you have baaaaddd haha. Looks good man! he's jealous for sure.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:27 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
My uncle was cussing about your Jeep tonight when I was at his house. He has a dark green tj on 35's with a snorkel. He wants that top you have baaaaddd haha. Looks good man! he's jealous for sure.
Did he see it somewhere? lol

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I've had a lot of compliments about the top since I got it. I haven't seen anyone else running it in the area at least, and they're actually pretty cheap--or at least in comparison to most of the other top replacements on the market.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!