Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-08-2011, 05:42 PM
H House inc.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Yeah he's been wanting one. He said he had seen a red Jeep today or yesterday that looked mint with the exact top he wants haha. I haven't seen it in person yet,but he loved it! His top is ripped,and leaking so he needs one anyway.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:58 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
Yeah he's been wanting one. He said he had seen a red Jeep today or yesterday that looked mint with the exact top he wants haha. I haven't seen it in person yet,but he loved it! His top is ripped,and leaking so he needs one anyway.
Do me a favor and if you talk to him again let him know I was getting ready to put my Bestop Replace-A-Top skin up for sale in the next couple days. The frame was bent by a drunken idiot that I was taking home last year (designated driver) but the top itself didn't leak or have any damage other than everyday wear and tear.. Otherwise, I love the Rampage top so far.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I thought I was behind you earlier but I looked for a vanity plate and it didn't have one... I think it was a regular 3 in a similar color but it did have an exhaust on it. Definitely not something I see every day. He was driving "spirited"

Here's an updated shot of my TJ from today... Had the windows tinted in the front to somewhat match the rear.

haha, nah I don't drive too spirited for the most part. And mine has dual exhaust tips.

Here is my ass (old plates, and no more mud flaps)

I love your jeep man. I've always had a soft spot for Jeeps, my brother has owned a ton of them.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:23 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Your 3 is awesome! I love the fact that you don't see them at every stop light.

Definitely wasn't you earlier but I hope to see you running around soon. I want to check that car out!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:18 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

thanks man, I appreciate it. I pride myself on it being unique. Well if we get one of these meets set up, I will try to come out to some of them. I need to meet some more car peoples lol.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Tuesday I picked the car up from the frame shop.I was really,really happy with their work.Automotive Frame in Salem did the work,and I've got to give them a plug.They were really great from customer service to the work itself.

Got my Windshield put in yesterday.My friend Chris(VTEC101 on here)works for Safelite,so he helped me out.

Today I got all my body panels on.Everything lined up pretty much spot-on,despite the fact that everything is made in China,Ebay crap.Some of the bumper to fender/hood gaps are off in the pics,but I just had the bumper sitting up there.All that will be taken care of when it's mounted for good.

I also did a compression test,and all four cylinders were in the 200 psi range,with the variance from the lowest to the highest cylinders being 8psi.I really think the engine's okay,although I'll still be pulling the oilpan off next week when I have to take the header off to do some welding.

Next weekend I'll hopefully be bringing the car back to get painted.I want to get that out of the way so I have some time to street drive it before the next track event.

Soon I'll be ordering my H&N restraint.I found a good deal on a pair of CCW Classics for my M3,so I took some money out of my fund to get those.Either way,I'll still have the H&N before my next track day.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:49 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Hell yeah, man. Glad it's working out.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Tuesday I picked the car up from the frame shop.I was really,really happy with their work.Automotive Frame in Salem did the work,and I've got to give them a plug.They were really great from customer service to the work itself.

Got my Windshield put in yesterday.My friend Chris(VTEC101 on here)works for Safelite,so he helped me out.
Look at chris's grey hair!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

To dude man who drives the burnt orange 4 door Si with the fart cannon, dont let me catch you creeping around my car again. If you want to stop and talk to me about my car, thats fine and all..but dont pull up at 11pm on a sunday night all sketch like. You better be glad you got in your car and drove off before i made it outside.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
To dude man who drives the burnt orange 4 door Si with the fart cannon, dont let me catch you creeping around my car again. If you want to stop and talk to me about my car, thats fine and all..but dont pull up at 11pm on a sunday night all sketch like. You better be glad you got in your car and drove off before i made it outside.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!