Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Definitely swing out sometime, man.
I'd come hang out if allegies weren't beating my ass right now,or if my car could get in your driveway..
Old 04-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Woo,I'd love to come.But we've got the kids tonight.If you have one of these on a Saturday night,we'll definitely try to come...

One another note,UPS came today.

My two front wheels and two BS tires to test fit with.Yes,the wheels are haggard.I'll be taking them apart this weekend to polich the barrels,and the faces will be shipped to CCW to be powdercoated with my rear wheels.Some sort of bright silver or something along these lines:

Old 04-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Damm that's going to be a nice looking car.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:06 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

It's gonna be sick, Chris!

Originally Posted by Johnny508
Have a couple 3 for me.

Family night at the house.
I had plenty for you, man! Maybe too much...

Last edited by TongWoo; 04-16-2011 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:55 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Picked up another 240 this morning. This time I went with a coupe. Im going to keep it a daily driver for a bit while I build my 240 hatch. Im pretty stoked about having a fairly stock 240sx!

Old 04-16-2011, 11:56 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I am jelly oose
Old 04-16-2011, 12:09 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I am jelly oose
Haha, you know that if I decide to sell it, you have first dibs.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Picked up another 240 this morning. This time I went with a coupe. Im going to keep it a daily driver for a bit while I build my 240 hatch. Im pretty stoked about having a fairly stock 240sx!

Put yellow wheels,on black car.Naoww.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Test tires mounted.Looks meaty!

Stock front tire versus new front tire size

On car.Front required a 5mm spacer for the tire to clear the spring seat.Ground Controls would alleviate this,which I'll be getting soon.
Rear is with a 12mm spacer,which simulates how the 10" wide,2.5" lip rear wheels would fit

With a little more camber and/or the GCs to eliminate the 5mm spacer,the front is good.The rear will need a little more camber and some pulling on the fender to fit the 10" wheel.It's way closer to working than I thought,but I can't pull the back of the fender(where it meets the bumper)out any more.May just have to go with 9.5" rears.

How the rear will fit with the 9.5" setup(5mm or so spacer will get it out flush)

Tomorrow I'll be pulling the wheels apart for refinishing.First I'll put the rear back on with the 12mm spacer and add a little camber to see how close the 10" wheel will be to working,but I doubt it'll go.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:34 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Put yellow wheels,on black car.Naoww.
I agree. Then give wheels off the black one to me for my stock 240.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!