Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
just now got to the computer, been gone all day...if you still need a strong pair of arms, I can come by and help. I've lifted a heavy weight or 10 in my life through football, so I can definitely pitch in. I rode by there today and saw that black integra (which is a real clean teg btw) and I saw you guys up there doing something on the hondar. I was riding with my dad so I could mow their yard...ftl
I was probably painting the bay...

The Teg is my buddy Justin's car... Its gotta single cam in it... Its slow... >

And now for you ladies and gentle race car drivers enjoyment...

Taken after I called it a night after snapping one of the pressure plate bolts off in the flywheel... Damn impact. Guess I'll make a trip to Honda tomorrow.

Edit: And yes I know the motor is crooked. It'll all line up eventually.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

damn that is super clean...looks brand new. What set up you got going on? Fill meh inn
Old 04-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
damn that is super clean...looks brand new. What set up you got going on? Fill meh inn
I'm not like the other guys around so I'll just throw it out there...
D16z6
Scat H beams
Vitara 75mm pistons 9.2:1
ARP head studs w/ Fel Pro 3 layer
Clevite main/rod bearings
Walbro 255
Mild port and polish (courtesy of Chris)
Honed cylinders
All new gaskets
Block notched for rods (courtesy of Chris)
330cc injectors (soon to come)
Tial 38mm waste gate
HKS ss BOV
Ebay FMIC
Ebay baby turbo w/ partial rebuild
Ebay cast manifold
2.5" IC piping
Straight downpipe
OEM oil pump
OEM water pump
OEM timing belt
Competition clutch stage 2
Will be broken in on 7-8lbs

If my math is right, I'll be somewhere around the 180-190 wheel hp mark during break in. Then off to get tuned on 12lbs. When its all said and done I'd like to make 300hp at the wheels. Thats all I'm shooting for. As for the next step is a Bisi cam, more head work (titanium valve springs, retainers, etc.), bigger turbo, bigger injectors, LSD w/ 4.5 final in my other shorter geared s20 trans, more boost and a re-tune, roll-cage and I'm gonna call it a day...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 04-17-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:08 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

You forgot.. It's a Honda, so you're going to need a shocker sticker, and an "I<3VTEC" or "I<3MYHONDA" sticker.. some sort of odd colored wheels.. a rusty hood.. a roof rack, and possibly a lip completely covered in stickers.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
You forgot.. It's a Honda, so you're going to need a shocker sticker, and an "I<3VTEC" or "I<3MYHONDA" sticker.. some sort of odd colored wheels.. a rusty hood.. a roof rack, and possibly a lip completely covered in stickers.
I do need an I love my Honda sticker... Rusted hood and roof rack CHECK! It'll be out soon...
Old 04-18-2011, 04:51 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

well, dame. Glad to see that you don't have many plans for the car lulz. Should be sweet...when you think the car will be done? And what do you have planned in terms of exterior/wheels?
Old 04-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

racechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-18-2011, 07:38 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

Originally Posted by racechich4x21
yet another fail.

that's not your car. if so, take a picture of you beside it with a shoe on top of your head. until then, no one will believe you.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

racechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!