Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-23-2011, 09:46 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
i was just simply answering a question bro lol...i wasn't posting in this thread to sell my car smh...just simply posted a pic of my hatch and figured dude was reffering to me since it was right after my post..my mistake but get a life douch..and fyi i didnt notice it was a western thread so my bad on that part...just saw the thread and paid no attention to the region or area it was in...
lol dude, just gtfo. Tongwoo didnt say anything out of line. So scrape that sand out of your vagina and take yer dook civic elsewhere.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:55 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
i was just simply answering a question bro lol...i wasn't posting in this thread to sell my car smh...just simply posted a pic of my hatch and figured dude was referring to me since it was right after my post..my mistake but get a life douch..and fyi i didnt notice it was a western thread so my bad on that part...just saw the thread and paid no attention to the region or area it was in...
This is because you're a fucking Classifieds neanderthal, and guys like you have no concept of things that go on on this site outside of peddling your used crap to each other all day. Look before you post dickhead. It's a shame, you could've been gracious and left but you just had to be a fool and throw mud first.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
lol dude, just gtfo. Tongwoo didnt say anything out of line. So scrape that sand out of your vagina and take yer dook civic elsewhere.
Yea seriously lol!
Old 04-23-2011, 10:48 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

LOL, Classified troll is a salty classified troll.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:54 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Honda hatch guy funny haha
anyways back on track =) easter pic

Old 04-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Registered Member

droe2001 has disabled reputation

sold the prelude and now i have this!!!!

Old 04-24-2011, 12:11 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

iNF I Ghost I lookin good and clean.

Liking the 350 too! I'd love to have one to work on.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

well as soon as i start getting parts together to build it up a little i dont mind letting you do some work on it, lol
Old 04-24-2011, 01:42 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TongWoo
iNF I Ghost I lookin good and clean.

Liking the 350 too! I'd love to have one to work on.
Thanks man!

How is the room in the z33? I sat in a z34 and it was wayyyyyy worse than my s13. And im talking about the convertible Z
Old 04-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

well i have a little less room in the convertable, i am 6'2 and about 300lbs, so its honestly a tight fit, if i was any bigger i wouldnt have gotten it. i test drove a coupe first and it was just right, enough leg room, but the convertable seats dont go back as far so it makes it a little tighter, i love it though, and it gives me more motivation to lose alot of weight! haha

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!