Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO-K20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

carilion just built a brand new garage down by Roanoke Memorial, a couple buddys of mine took pics right across the street from the new garage at the truck place on the ramps, looks sweet
Old 07-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Pfft.

If you're serious, I'll pm you a few ideas to start with... I love the Ukrops garage, but if it's used for every photoshoot it's going to really lose the appeal.
Who gives a shit. We usually do them outside on cruises, but now we do them at night. Is that not mixing them up?

In addition we change the cars in the photoshoot so its not always the exact same group - back drop isn't a problem when you have legit cars...right?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
oh noessss... its the saur kraut team
Ben!

What's up brother? I haven't seen or heard to tell of you for quite some time. Lets go grab a beer.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:30 AM
B-Stags

SinisterGOAT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jeff Taylor
What's done to the GTO?
just a homemade intake, muffler deletes and computer's retuned. Workin on gettin new heads, cam and nitrous for it soon.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:16 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
In addition we change the cars in the photoshoot so its not always the exact same group - back drop isn't a problem when you have legit cars...right?
Well IMHO backdrop makes the cars. Sure a nice well lit parking garage is alright for group shoots but for one or two cars there are tons of other places around roanoke and the NRV both at night and at daytime.

For instance I can take a completly stock car with a great backdrop and it will "look" better than if you did the same shot in your driveway.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by orrickr
Ben!

What's up brother? I haven't seen or heard to tell of you for quite some time. Lets go grab a beer.
I talked to you the other nite while trying to tune out your old car....

Neway, we can do that, though it'll likely be next weeks sometime.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I talked to you the other nite while trying to tune out your old car....

Neway, we can do that, though it'll likely be next weeks sometime.
This is true.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:52 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Well IMHO backdrop makes the cars. Sure a nice well lit parking garage is alright for group shoots but for one or two cars there are tons of other places around roanoke and the NRV both at night and at daytime.

For instance I can take a completly stock car with a great backdrop and it will "look" better than if you did the same shot in your driveway.
The man in the little blue car knows what he's talking about.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn

It'll still be a stock car.

I know what you mean by back drop, but personally I'd choose the car over the backdrop - If I had the choice. I'm too lazy to go many other places - we'll probably go downtown or up in the mountains again next time. We'll see.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:12 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
It'll still be a stock car.

I know what you mean by back drop, but personally I'd choose the car over the backdrop - If I had the choice. I'm too lazy to go many other places - we'll probably go downtown or up in the mountains again next time. We'll see.
If you go downtown go at 3 in the morning and just park in the middle of a side street under a street lamp.

It will fit your car perfectly. Mountains would be better for those AWD rally type cars. :P Good (but not overdone) post processing is a must as well.

Last edited by .Sarge.; 07-09-2008 at 06:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!