Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-01-2011 | 06:28 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
front needs more lower lol

just a random picture I seen of my car at the ccvt meet saturday

Old 05-01-2011 | 07:05 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Christian, you took that picture beside the Dilly Dally didnt you? well, what used to be the dilly dally
Old 05-01-2011 | 07:24 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Christian, you took that picture beside the Dilly Dally didnt you? well, what used to be the dilly dally
Yessir,good eye.I go back and sit in my car and cry from time to time...
Old 05-01-2011 | 07:43 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Today... Finally moved for the first time since Oct. Drove her around the neighborhood... I got a hard on when I heard the waste gate, bov and turbo spool...

Still got a lot of work to do.
Old 05-01-2011 | 07:50 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by <3rust
Today... Finally moved for the first time since Oct. Drove her around the neighborhood... I got a hard on when I heard the waste gate, bov and turbo spool...

Still got a lot of work to do.
Bro,you oil cap is spray painted.
Old 05-02-2011 | 08:11 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Bro,you oil cap is spray painted.
Fully well aware of that guy... Thats one of those small details I have yet to tackle...
Old 05-02-2011 | 09:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by <3rust
Fully well aware of that guy... Thats one of those small details I have yet to tackle...
Just making sure you know champ.I think i have a itr cap laying around in my garage if you'd want it.
Old 05-02-2011 | 09:57 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Just making sure you know champ.I think i have a itr cap laying around in my garage if you'd want it.
No thanks... I'm just gonna go w/ a brushed aluminum cap or somethin simple and clean... Unfortunately I'm out of time before ECHM to get all the small things taken care of...

...the red cap looked good on the black wrinkle finish z6 valve cover though. :/
Old 05-02-2011 | 01:05 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

M-tech rear bumper went on today.

Old 05-02-2011 | 02:07 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I've got a z6 head laying around if you want it Doug, jussayin.... it's taking up space

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!