Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-05-2011, 10:14 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
trust me on this...NO! you do not want a welded diff to be the first one you learn on...TRUST ME!
Old 05-06-2011, 05:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Scrap the blue one for whatever you can get for it and keep the black one.. Now you're finally doing something right

Looks awesome! The wheels pop a lot more when the color of the car isn't as wild.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Scrap the blue one for whatever you can get for it and keep the black one.. Now you're finally doing something right

Looks awesome! The wheels pop a lot more when the color of the car isn't as wild.
I plan on pulling the motor/trans/suspension from the blue car soon and either letting Woo get the shell, Donate the car for Casey's Lemons team, or just scrap it.

The wheels look so much better on the black car. Im just not thrilled about the fitment. I will be ordering PBM adjustable wheel spacers ASAP so i can get my stance on
Old 05-06-2011, 09:41 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

My speedometer in my 240 doesnt work, if you part it out let me know.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:43 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
My speedometer in my 240 doesnt work, if you part it out let me know.
Is it an Analog cluster or digital? I have both...and you're also welcome to anything else that i dont need. let me know if youre looking for anything else.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:32 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Its the analog one. Im assuming its the cluster and not the speed sensor. It either reads 0 or 40mph
Old 05-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Corey, i'm gonna rough it out and prob weld it. Lol. The car's heavy, it takes a lot to get it slippin. And anyways, i don't like hitting trees.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:22 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Corey, i'm gonna rough it out and prob weld it. Lol. The car's heavy, it takes a lot to get it slippin. And anyways, i don't like hitting trees.
i dont like it either, but it happens. I bet you wont make it 3 months before you want an LSD...its just uncomfortable for daily driving. In a straight line you're fine, but anytime you make slow turns the car will hop...but if you really want to weld it, we can do it.

BTW, Sam told me you drove by my work last night while i was working on my cars...you should have stopped by!
Old 05-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

I considered checking if you were there, but then i saw Sam's jeep, and i decided to keep on going to where i was headed. Didn't want to be late to dinner now!

I'll do it in the summer, i'll pick up a spare diff and weld that one, just so when it does bother me, i can swap it and say you're right. =P
Old 05-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
this is true, your driveway is of epic proportions...do you have a teleporter to get your car from the road to the driveway? I haz teh confused
No, I just rip, snort and tear my way into my driveway...

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!