Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-17-2011, 02:19 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Wow Christian..never knew you lived there. one of my best friends lives across the street where Casey's (dads) truck is parked.
Fixed.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:55 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Wow Christian..never knew you lived there. one of my best friends lives across the street where Casey's truck is parked.
Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Fixed.
Lul,i know this guys...his woman/girlfriend lives across the street.We've spoken a few time.I know him from dj's.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by Johnny508
Hey Bud, sorry I haven't returned your call yet, I haven't forgotten you, just trying to figure out when to squeeze you in. Car looks great! (even tho it is minus an appendage....)
Old 05-21-2011, 06:47 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Been stripping this thing down to repaint. This will be the last time I paint this car I swear! Once the body is sanded I'm pulling the engine to strip and shave the bay too.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Been stripping this thing down to repaint. This will be the last time I paint this car I swear! Once the body is sanded I'm pulling the engine to strip and shave the bay too.

So your keeping the hood?Ever need any help prepping lmk.I'm just down the road.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:11 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

She's outside teasing me while I'm stuck in work til 6.

Old 05-21-2011, 07:11 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I might take you up on that. This thing needs to be ready to go to Canada by July 15
Yeah I'm gonna rock the hood with my xenon kit.

This with my hood...just not red, blah. Impainting the xenon kit a satin black to match the new trim I bought.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
I might take you up on that. This thing needs to be ready to go to Canada by July 15
Yeah I'm gonna rock the hood with my xenon kit.

This with my hood...just not red, blah. Impainting the xenon kit a satin black to match the new trim I bought.
Canada?
Old 05-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

been driving my brothers car this week now that its finally done

we both put quite a bit of work in this one

Last edited by ej1995; 05-21-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:33 AM

Niagara CRX Meet. We've gone for the 6 of the 7 years. Had a break down on one trip. Everyone meets up on a Friday. Some go to Toronto Motorsport Speedway that night, others hit the strip clubs and the rest stay and get shitfaced. Saturday is the meet with a repeat of Friday night after that. Sunday everyone packs up and goes home.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!