Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-22-2011, 06:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

And it probably only costs you about $40 in gas to get there and back! lol..

I go back and forth between the lake and work and I've used $25-30 in mid-grade gas.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:24 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I can get 40+mpg if I stay off the throttle and in 6th. My best on a tank was 52mpg, all interstate driving through PA.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tLxOf3pSkI First time I've heard her run in about 7 months. Had to stop for the day as I found a small coolant leak that had to be fixed. Hoping to take her out for a spin tomorrow.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Started the graphics today.....So much more of a PITA than I figured.Spent about three hours on it today and almost finished half of it.

The point at which I quit today;

I need to add more color.Will be stopping by my friend's shop this week to pick up some yellow and more blue and red.

For reference,I'm going for a combination of these two cars(only much more ghetto):

And

Last edited by TNGChris; 05-22-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

That's going be sick Chris!!
Old 05-22-2011, 06:32 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I like it! Pretty wild.. Good work, Chris!
Old 05-22-2011, 06:43 PM
wub wub wub wub

Old 05-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla

Did you, you know, go through the puddle? Or just stop to take pictues of it...?

Chris, i gotta see that car on the streets when it's done. That thing is just crazy.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Shit is dope chris.

Cell phone quality ftw.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:47 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Did you, you know, go through the puddle? Or just stop to take pictues of it...?

Chris, i gotta see that car on the streets when it's done. That thing is just crazy.
lol! I deserve that.

We got out because we spotted a snake. My buddy wanted to catch it... lol.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!