Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 06-21-2011, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Now to put it back together, pull the engine, paint the bay, put the engine back in with out fucking up the paint, fix my axles, paint my trim, and a ton of other minor shit by July 14th
Old 06-21-2011, 02:13 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Bro,rattlecan that pink eye!
i will eventually. im enjoying it too much for now it gives my car character.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:44 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Alright... Just started test fitting a lot of stuff today. STILL HAVE A TON OF FABWORK AND CLEANUP TO DO! Just going a different direction with the turbo this time, and hopefully it should be much more spooley and useable.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Alright... Just started test fitting a lot of stuff today. STILL HAVE A TON OF FABWORK AND CLEANUP TO DO! Just going a different direction with the turbo this time, and hopefully it should be much more spooley and useable.

So the manifold ended up working out after all?I'm going to get my car back from them today...wish me luck.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:43 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

So the manifold ended up working out after all?I'm going to get my car back from them today...wish me luck.
LOL you took your car to BST? im sorry....
Old 06-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
LOL you took your car to BST? im sorry....
I'm just curious,what's the deal with BST?I'd never heard of them until Woo talked about them,and now it seems like everybody is hatin,yo.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:06 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I'm just curious,what's the deal with BST?I'd never heard of them until Woo talked about them,and now it seems like everybody is hatin,yo.
long story. basically it turned out to be like majority of all shops around here...
Old 06-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
long story. basically it turned out to be like majority of all shops around here...
Honestly so far branden has been straight foward and dead on with everything he was suppose to do.He ran over our set date a tad (a day) but may everything right and even trailored the car to my front door to save me a trip.

With that being said,i recommend him for anything dsm related,honda/nissan/anything else i do not know about.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:08 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Honestly so far branden has been straight foward and dead on with everything he was suppose to do.He ran over our set date a tad (a day) but may everything right and even trailored the car to my front door to save me a trip.

With that being said,i recommend him for anything dsm related,honda/nissan/anything else i do not know about.
all ill say is; so far, you're the first positive experience ive heard of. I hope it stays that way for your sake.

edit- nevermind. ill keep my mouth shut....for now.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 06-23-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:53 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Sup functional splitter?

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!