Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 06-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

I want to have sexy time w/ your car please.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Sup functional splitter?
[IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/265155_10100269548929262_68117042_48334826_269058_ n.jpg[/IG]
Details?I spy newly finished wheels too.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:33 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Dope picture of dope dope doper derp dope.
I do not know why,but i fucking love your car.And i hate del sols.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:11 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Details?I spy newly finished wheels too.
Yes indeed, Wheels are on and are a little too flush. Gotta take the spacers off to be track funtional, (I can hardly putter around town and not scrape too much)

The splitter is cut from 1/2" plywood reinforced with steel mounted to the tow hooks and the front suppports(which are also adjustible) mount to the bumper support. It covers back to the rear of the oil pan with a relief cut for the header just to make sure there is no contact. I'm gonna take it back off after tonight and have it sealed and properly painted rather than fiberglass it and have it get almost instantly destroyed.

I might be coerced into makeing more of these for people if you want.

New front end pic.

Last edited by .Sarge.; 06-24-2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: add pictar
Old 06-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
i will eventually. im enjoying it too much for now it gives my car character.
Next time I see your car, I have a can of seafoam green spray paint and some tape in the truck just for that damn pink eye. lol....but seriously, I do.

Yes indeed, Wheels are on and are a little too flush. Gotta take the spacers off to be track funtional, (I can hardly putter around town and not scrape too much)

The splitter is cut from 1/2" plywood reinforced with steel mounted to the tow hooks and the front suppports(which are also adjustible) mount to the bumper support. It covers back to the rear of the oil pan with a relief cut for the header just to make sure there is no contact. I'm gonna take it back off after tonight and have it sealed and properly painted rather than fiberglass it and have it get almost instantly destroyed.

I might be coerced into makeing more of these for people if you want.

New front end pic.
I still say it needs to be finished with a redwood stain, it'd look a lot more dope.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:07 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I've been doing werk lately.

and the werk is good.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:12 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Objects in mirror will sting the shit out of you.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Objects in mirror will sting the shit out of you.
wow...
Old 06-25-2011, 06:00 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:56 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Oh dear God that would suck!!!!!

I have several of those to spray in the storage shed that seem to have popped up overnight. Just like these little welts on my hand. :|

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!