Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 06-30-2011, 04:59 PM
i anger trendy kids.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Haha it would be funny to compound charge a KA then you could tell people your 240 was powered by KATS lol it would work better with a CA tho.. CATS hanna ohh dear i think i.spent to much time in the sun.today lol
Old 06-30-2011, 05:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Haha it would be funny to compound charge a KA then you could tell people your 240 was powered by KATS lol it would work better with a CA tho.. CATS hanna ohh dear i think i.spent to much time in the sun.today lol
actually, a twin charged KA would be a KA24DE+TR. Supercharger is usually designated by "R".
Old 06-30-2011, 05:19 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

<- Tired of reading about 240's.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
<- Tired of reading about 240's.
x2
Old 06-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BallinthaEF
x2
x10
Old 06-30-2011, 06:04 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Im just flat out tired of 240sx's to be honest.

j/k.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

So......

HOW BOUT DEM VW'S?!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:12 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
So......

HOW BOUT DEM VW'S?!
ill never own one again. that is all.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:14 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

when ever i hear VW on here i think of #1 uzis over posted VW on "dope" (aka rusted honda pos hellashit thread) and #2 airbags and "hardparking" hahahaha
Old 06-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
ill never own one again. that is all.
Honestly,i think me and that car are just not meant to be together (gay car love)

TWICE,it started fine,drove to a location,and once i tried to buy it and drive it home its takes a huge shit.

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
when ever i hear VW on here i think of #1 uzis over posted VW on "dope" (aka rusted honda pos hellashit thread) and #2 airbags and "hardparking" hahahaha

Bro,chill.

1.Uzi isn't the only vw owner on drag.

2.Airbags are fucking dope.

3.99.9% of this forum hates on hardparking,then hardparks.

EDIT:LOL at the neg rep.

Last edited by DURHUR; 06-30-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!