Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 06-30-2011, 06:39 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

I can't ever see myself owning another VW either, and I've had NINE of them!

The only Volkswagen I can ever see myself purchasing is an aircooled classic. I've totally lost interest in VWoA and pretty much everything watercooled VW.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:39 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Honestly,i think me and that car are just not meant to be together (gay car love)

TWICE,it started fine,drove to a location,and once i tried to buy it and drive it home its takes a huge shit.

Bro,chill.

1.Uzi isn't the only vw owner on drag.

2.Airbags are fucking dope.

3.99.9% of this forum hates on hardparking,then hardparks.

EDIT:LOL at the neg rep.
lol im chill man, i wasnt hating on airbags or vw, i was just saying what i thought of. but i WAS saying im tiard or rusted hondas lol and if the neg rep comment was at me i didnt neg rep anyone haha
Old 06-30-2011, 06:48 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
lol im chill man, i wasnt hating on airbags or vw, i was just saying what i thought of. but i WAS saying im tiard or rusted hondas lol and if the neg rep comment was at me i didnt neg rep anyone haha
Nah,i know who negged me.They aren't in western.The best part is they say "pay 5 bucks and see who it is",yet i know who it is.

I don't even own a vw anymore,though i wish i did.I miss everyone of them but my biggest regret is without a doubt my last golf.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:59 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to have a 2004 (?) R32 that was the first car i wanted i also like the old scirricos and the "thing" haha i like all kinds of cars, real car people do.
ive had 2 people say buy pardon to find out haha reps so stupid..
and who would you give the 5$ to if you really didnt know hahahahahahaha
Old 06-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

i would like to have a 2004 (?) R32 that was the first car i wanted i also like the old scirricos and the "thing" haha i like all kinds of cars, real car people do.
You pay 5 bucks to be a patron,which allows you to see who negs you and your name turns pink.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:35 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I had an '84 Scirocco (Wolfsburg Edition) that was at one point in time a race car. Do kind of miss that one! I think I owned that one before I was able to legally drive, so I'd just rip around the neighborhood illegally when no one was looking. LOL! That thing was loud.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:38 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
You pay 5 bucks to be a patron,which allows you to see who negs you and your name turns pink.
And he is still in the red.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 PM
i anger trendy kids.

So your donating the money to the fourm to help keep it up..
Old 06-30-2011, 11:22 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Tired of reading about rep.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 AM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Tired of reading about rep.
What he said. Back on topic...

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!