Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by NVER ENF
What he said. Back on topic...

[IMG]http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac82/nverenf/iphone168.jpg[/IG]
Holy shit!Are you serious?I've had a major hard-on for those since they came out.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:15 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

interior pic time!! post them upppp!!

Old 07-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

not mine......but here it is
Old 07-01-2011, 05:34 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

is that in Harrisonburg? haha
Old 07-01-2011, 05:37 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Getting mine put back together. Paint didn't come out as good as I could have done. Weather turned shitty after I started painting. Ill end up redoing some of it later.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

nah in roanoke...
Old 07-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BallinthaEF
not mine......but here it is
[IMG]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/260557_1844742876707_1184672623_31702433_7309916_n .jpg[/IG]
I see that car several times a week.They always either have it loaded up with old tires(like,piled in the trunk,on the roof,on the trunk lid,etc)or scrap steel(they once had a washer AND dryer propped up in the trunk),and always with 4-6 tweakers looking for somebody to shank.
I'm assuming they're taking the stuff to the scrap yard for meth money.......Seems like they'd just take the tags off the car and leave it too.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:43 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I see that car several times a week.They always either have it loaded up with old tires(like,piled in the trunk,on the roof,on the trunk lid,etc)or scrap steel(they once had a washer AND dryer propped up in the trunk),and always with 4-6 tweakers looking for somebody to shank.
I'm assuming they're taking the stuff to the scrap yard for meth money.......Seems like they'd just take the tags off the car and leave it too.
x2! I've seen it too.

Actually, I've seen a couple like that. One of the families that I've seen regularly doing this choose to do this instead of work, and I don't think they've ever bathed. How do you not know that you're literally making people sick being in the same vicinity with your stinch?
Old 07-02-2011, 08:21 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

how can they legally drive that car? the roof is caved in and the rear windshield is gone..wtf.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
how can they legally drive that car? the roof is caved in and the rear windshield is gone..wtf.
I don't see why the rear window would matter. I don't have any windows on my Jeep other than the windshield, which I can fold down...

The structural damage would probably cause it to fail inspection, but you slip someone a $20 and you pass... or maybe it happened after it was inspected.. or maybe it doesn't matter in Virginia. Hard to say

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!