Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Oh good god, that's how an m3 should've come.
Thank you!I can think of about a million more things it needs,but it's an okay start.Other than it needs to be Hellrot Red.

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Totally fabbed my oval exhaust up today... Pics:

Haha,good shit!Needs moar low though.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:13 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Haha,good shit!Needs moar low though.
You are absolutely correct.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:38 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I got your windows tinted at Custom Cars for you and fixed the dents in your hatch.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:44 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

lol^
Old 07-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

That photo is HOT
Old 07-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Finally got the full width radiator in today.Also got airbags back in.
Added more Safety Yellow and Safety Orange also.
Still need to clean the engine bay from all the dust from my off at CMP

Finally getting back on track with the M3 too.Fixing the Civic has killed any extra money to put into it.
Picked these up last week.GC front coilovers with 500lb springs,Tein rear with 550 lb springs.Also included Koni fronts(which I already have)and KMAC camber plates.Both of those will be for sale.Still need to go a little lower front and rear,but ran out of time to fuck with it.

Wow... looking really good Chris. If you ever decide to let i go, you had better let me know. It's impossible to find a 4-door M3 in this condition and appeal (because I've been looking). Love it!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:16 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
I got your windows tinted at Custom Cars for you and fixed the dents in your hatch.
Is that bubbles in the tint like I have?
Old 07-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I'd just like to say,your crx looks FUCKING TITS from about 50 feet away (craig ave.)
Old 07-11-2011, 06:38 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I've been working non stop on it feels like. The I thought I had the xenon kit good to go and the tape got all gooey today with the heat and started to sag. Still need to put the spoiler on and fix my trim
Old 07-11-2011, 06:59 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

AAhahaha nice!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!