Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Corey,needs more low and less pink eye.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:33 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
looks good as it is in my opinon! and give me your wheels haha
Cant give them to you, but i will definitely sell them to you. I found a set of wheels i want to buy, i just have to sell these first.

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Corey,needs more low and less pink eye.
Moar low will come, and the pinkeye will be done away with before ECDC...hopefully.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Spooln4, i love your exhaust dude. For real. That's sick as shit.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:19 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Spooln4, i love your exhaust dude. For real. That's sick as shit.
Thanks man, I saw you the other day on valley view blvd. I was gonna post pix here too since I'm whoring it out on the forums.

It's really quiet, has a barely noticeable growl to it now. The fitment was awesome I had it done in an hour.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Gotta ask, how much you paid for it?

I don't plan on upgrading my exhaust until i get a FFIM that fits a GE. But i gots some crazy plans for it. Love yours though, i really like the route you're going with it.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

LuxSoarer has disabled reputation

Nice Soarer you have there! I miss mine a whole lot. Ive had the Legacy since 09.
And here's a few pics of the Legacy

Theres still a bunch to finish on it. But its coming a long....

Engine is stock for the most part. Just has a cold air intake, UEL headers, and STi Exhaust.

Hopefully will have it running on Delta Street Grind Cams by spring of 2012. Thats really the only power gain with the 2.5 NA. After that Im going to save up for a swap, but thats down the road

Last edited by LuxSoarer; 07-25-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:31 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Gotta ask, how much you paid for it?

I don't plan on upgrading my exhaust until i get a FFIM that fits a GE. But i gots some crazy plans for it. Love yours though, i really like the route you're going with it.
I had an ebay FFIM but sold it. I may go with the FSM FFIM, the fitment is supposedly alot better but it's pricey.

Ravspec price matched me tein's ebay pricing which was 765 shipped, the exhaust used to sell for $1400-1600 and it's a full exhaust not just an axle back.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

Yeah, i was planning on an eBay one just for money's sake.

And nice legacy! I always wanted to do something to a legacy wagon, i'll own one someday.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:26 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by BLIZZ93
Lol, fixed? This is the guy that tried to start the "post up your hatches" thread in Automotive Gallery, hence the red medal already.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Yea, I saw that the other day

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!