Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-29-2011, 08:11 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Yer missing the point. Its not about having a rough car, its about drifting. you no has doriftooooo.

I cant really say anything though, i didnt start the group, nor is my battlestag finished yet.

you and me both brother..those flywheel bolts really fucked up my entire plan..
Faggle, tell that to the guard rail I slid into... My jank can drift, yo... Besides, I'm just tryin to represent the home team, brotato...

Flywheel bolts you say? Fastenal... Sup? GO GET THEM AND QUIT BITCHING!
Old 07-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

It's no fun sliding into solid objects.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:09 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
Faggle, tell that to the guard rail I slid into... My jank can drift, yo... Besides, I'm just tryin to represent the home team, brotato...

Flywheel bolts you say? Fastenal... Sup? GO GET THEM AND QUIT BITCHING!
im getting bolts after i get back from the beach.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:20 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by pieisgude
It's no fun sliding into solid objects.
Hence why my car was down for so long... Totaled car + rebuilding engine + lack of funds = mad down time...

im getting bolts after i get back from the beach.
uslobro
Old 07-30-2011, 09:27 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Hence why my car was down for so long... Totaled car + rebuilding engine + lack of funds = mad down time...

uslobro

Nah, i just have priorities. Right now, my main priority is vacation. Ill take care of my swap when i get back. plus, taking a little bit longer to do my swap will be better because ill be able to buy a couple more small things that will make big improvements to the car.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:39 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Nah, i just have priorities. Right now, my main priority is vacation. Ill take care of my swap when i get back. plus, taking a little bit longer to do my swap will be better because ill be able to buy a couple more small things that will make big improvements to the car.
And my priority is my son but that doesn't stop you from harassing me about gettin a tune... I ran that car for over a year and didn't pop and I'll run it for another...
Old 07-31-2011, 09:35 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

And my priority is my son but that doesn't stop you from harassing me about gettin a tune... I ran that car for over a year and didn't pop and I'll run it for another...

and it'll probably be the last year it runs, again. jus sayin' <3
Old 07-31-2011, 11:59 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the tire on my truck! A few days ago it was pulling a little bit, today it felt like the wheel was coming off, pulled over and the tire was swelled up, about 1/2 of what it is now. I limped it home and let some air out of it and it's still swelling.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:00 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

zomg. how the hell did that happen?
Old 07-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Registered Member

Woooo's whip.

Favorite pic for some reason.

Here's the link to the rest of the pictures.

Last edited by pieisgude; 07-31-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!