Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 08-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Who did you take it too?
J & D Paint and Body

if you want a better look at how the paint is up close, i'm always around the store 7 to 4.
he's not the cheapest but its excellent work.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:43 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
damn you collage eating all my money..... i really wana get a car just for track. i wana do rally and get a MR2 lol only problem is i would have to drive to NC or SC for them.....
It must be a very nice collage. I respect your dedication to the lost art of the collage.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Anybody have a g260 transmission? Mine started to whine a bit after a decent 3rd gear pull today...on the wastegate. POS

Oh yeah, and if anyone is selling some traction, I'll take some of that too....
Old 08-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

I think you know what you need to throw on the back end to hook up.

Street tires will not cut it.....but i am telling you things that you already know.

BTW.....i will drop the wing by your work tomorrow. It needs a clear coat bad.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Damn,lots of nice stuff going on here.
Johnny-car looks great.Just how an EVO should be-dewinged and clean.
EJ-paint looks slick.I know pics can be deceiving,but from what I can see it looks really good.
Woo-that's the exact same trailer I have.It's the only one I've used that I can load my car on without tearing anything up.I extended the ramps 12",and now there's no draggage at all.I bought that trailer because I too,is racecar.
Benn-Is that when the Grand event is?I still need to sign up,I've got a feeling it's going to get get full quick.....Still waiting on that ride in the E30 I'm assuming the spacers worked out okay?
Old 08-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Yea thats the grand, i need to get signed up too.

Spacers worked well, need to roll the rears some more tho, it got hardcore sideways yesterday and the side load made em rub :/

Once I get the bugs worked out we go for a spin. Fuck an ls1 with this setup lol
Old 08-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

Finally got a chance to take a decent picture of the car:

Name:  qDUNQ.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  185.8 KB
Old 08-03-2011, 04:35 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

It looks pretty wicked! I like it
Old 08-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Guys, a couple of you might know me through the 'Off Road' section and a couple of you I have meet off the webs at some events. I've lurked Western for a while, just never had anything to post other than my Off Road stuff. Still don't really have anything to post but I picked up a car that really has my interest! I'm possibly interested in some meets and getting out on some rides when planned! I think I made a intro in Western.... a long time ago. Either way, my names Jeremy.

Here are the vehicles of choice. . .

My 87 Samurai Soft Top, just a really fun, knock around 4x. Picked it up for cheap and it's a great daily!

My other 87 Samurai Tin Top, built for all kinds of trails and used hard! Great little wheeler! Got it stock, didn't even run.

I just picked up this the other day, love it already! Small mods so far, nothing crazy. Looking to have some fun with it!
98 E36 M3. This is all the pics I have of it so far, looking to get more soon.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I love the M3, man! SO CLEEEEAANN!!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!