Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 08-05-2011, 05:40 AM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Di-Noc is very easy to work, its mailable and you can reapply it a couple times to make sure the fit it right (it's not a one shot deal). Plus with a heat gun you can get the bubbles out if you get any. Check out youtube for install videos.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:07 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

new wheel bearing for the Honda coming soon. Driving the truck until that's done.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:41 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
I was quoted like 250 by Signs, Etc. on Williamson, and hell for that price, might as well paint it! I've really wanting to do this bad.
Bro bro,i told you i'd do it!Buy the paint/hardener/clear and lets do it.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

I've never really bought any stuff like that before, so I don't know what is the best stuff to use, or how much it would cost. You have any idea? I just want like a semi-gloss black, nothing too crazy.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Originally Posted by DURHUR
I'm friends with the guy you got the primered samuri off of,that thing is a very fun little truck.
Oh yeah, that's cool! I like it, it's a great little daily. Tell me, did he ever find a dirt bike? The last time I talked to him he said he was trying o buy one?

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Jeremy has done a TON of work to it. Overeasy is mah boy!
I think he's talking about the little primer one. Now the other one, yes... a lot of time and work has been done.

Woo, I may try to get up to that area soon. Wanna get up sometime?
Old 08-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OverEasy
Oh yeah, that's cool! I like it, it's a great little daily. Tell me, did he ever find a dirt bike? The last time I talked to him he said he was trying o buy one?

I think he's talking about the little primer one. Now the other one, yes... a lot of time and work has been done.

I do believe he did,but he doesn't have a whole lot of free time lately because he got bumped up a position at his job.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:27 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by OverEasy

a
Any time, man. Just hit me up, bro
Old 08-05-2011, 03:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Threesome? I can haz Woo and Jeremy?
Old 08-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

We're officially accepted to the Lemons race at Charlotte Motor Speedway!
Started doing some work on the car today.Added to the rollcage,as hitting the wall and getting killed doesn't seem like fun.
Also changed the theme.Last one was Richard Petty 70's era Super Bird:

Now the Molde Carlo is the Ruste Carlo.Several cans of stripper later(and one mad JDM rear towhook/dangly thing):

Old 08-05-2011, 08:07 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

That shit is the radness

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!