Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Threesome? I can haz Woo and Jeremy?
Hell yeah, sounds like a hell of a time!

That is, if Woo don't mind.

DURHUR: I guess that's a good thing to get bumped up at work! Glad to hear he found something!

Last edited by OverEasy; 08-05-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Holy fuckin Death Race car batman!!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:20 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Forgot to tell you guys I have access to a commercial account at Advance Auto for those of you who might need expensive parts on a regular basis. It's through an affiliated Jeep club, but it doesn't have to be Jeep parts. We're using it nationwide and it allows for up to 25% off select parts. If you need a battery, alternator, starter, etc--this will save you some bucks. Let me know if you need the scoop
Old 08-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

this was my try hard photography

Last edited by eyeGOsloo; 08-06-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Omg I've never seen one of those before...

j/k... Loving the non-gayDM look... USDM ftmfw!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
Omg I've never seen one of those before...

j/k... Loving the non-gayDM look... USDM ftmfw!
they are pretty rare.. haha. I was at Thrasher the other day and you rode by, defiantly like yours to.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Old 08-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
they are pretty rare.. haha. I was at Thrasher the other day and you rode by, defiantly like yours to.
Thanks guy... I saw you but didn't recognize you... I usually ignore other Honda guys...

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
<3
Old 08-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Forgot to tell you guys I have access to a commercial account at Advance Auto for those of you who might need expensive parts on a regular basis. It's through an affiliated Jeep club, but it doesn't have to be Jeep parts. We're using it nationwide and it allows for up to 25% off select parts. If you need a battery, alternator, starter, etc--this will save you some bucks. Let me know if you need the scoop
Nagger,i work at advance and don't even get 25% off,we only get 20%.What the fuck?
Old 08-07-2011, 01:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Nagger,i work at advance and don't even get 25% off,we only get 20%.What the fuck?
I used to be the Corporate Liability Coordinator at Home Office and I didn't either.

Obviously it doesn't apply to everything, such as oil and some fluids, but bigger purchases like batteries, alternators, shocks, etc shouldn't have any problems.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!