Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 08-20-2011, 12:08 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
You should have painted an eyeball on each of them
Like sexy robot eyes.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY!

I got rid of some pink-eye
I'm so proud.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Got bored today,so I continued the stripe theme into the engine bay.Was thinking about doing the firewall and fenderwells,but was too lazy.Did the plug cover,engine mount,oil cap and breather filter.
There's still two months before the car will be back on track,and I've got a lot of vinyl left over.....

Old 08-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

hmmm, do the intake arm
Old 08-21-2011, 03:39 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

wiper arms.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:08 PM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Got bored today,so I continued the stripe theme into the engine bay.Was thinking about doing the firewall and fenderwells,but was too lazy.Did the plug cover,engine mount,oil cap and breather filter.
There's still two months before the car will be back on track,and I've got a lot of vinyl left over.....
Looking good Chris! I don't blame you for not doing the firewall and fenderwells. Takes a lot time and energy to do it right. I installed vinyl on Roanoke county police cars and various other vehicles for three years. Anybody can slap a sticker on a car but takes a lot of patience to apply vinyl correctly.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
wiper arms.
I only see one...
Old 08-21-2011, 05:49 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by NVER ENF
Looking good Chris! I don't blame you for not doing the firewall and fenderwells. Takes a lot time and energy to do it right. I installed vinyl on Roanoke county police cars and various other vehicles for three years. Anybody can slap a sticker on a car but takes a lot of patience to apply vinyl correctly.

I only see one...
Were you a trustee in the jail? lol..

As for the wiper blade, damnit... I didn't realize there was only one, but I stand by my statement. Wiper blade. Do the whole windshield. Fuck it.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
hmmm, do the intake arm
Probably will soon.

wiper arms.
Will do also probably.

Originally Posted by NVER ENF

I only see one...
Haha,if only I were doing it correctly!
Old 08-22-2011, 04:22 AM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

Were you a trustee in the jail? lol..
Lol. Worked for B & K Autographics back when he was still open. We had a contract with the county. Not sure who stripes them now. Probably the body shop.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Haha,if only I were doing it correctly!
Well it's not a show car is it.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered member

Do the whole windshield. Fuck it.
There was the one ITR Expo at the hotel where I was drunk and took painter's tape to write "Tipe ARRRRR" up the side of the car.Ended up covering up a few of the windows with the tape,down onto a couple of the wheels and onto the parking lot.Car was pretty much taped into it's parking spot.The next morning I came out like WTF?!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!