Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 09-27-2011 | 07:02 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Nah, something to do with the ignition. My EGI relay was clicking, and i tried swapping in 2 other relays...but nothing happened. Ive got some trouble shooting to do.

Problem is, i dont have time to drop the SR20 in.
Did you get it straightened out yet?
Not sure what you meant about the relay clicking as in it's just clicking on when it's supposed to or if it's clicking repeatedly,but have you gone over all grounds?
Old 09-27-2011 | 07:17 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Did you get it straightened out yet?
Not sure what you meant about the relay clicking as in it's just clicking on when it's supposed to or if it's clicking repeatedly,but have you gone over all grounds?
I haven't had time to mess with anything yet. The relay was clicking repeatedly, so i figured it blew. I swapped it out with 2 other's that i got from Woo, and they both did the same thing as well. So im thinking the problem is somewhere before the relay.
Old 09-27-2011 | 11:11 AM
Registered member

DnewmanSS has disabled reputation

Just picked up a beater for the winter

-Devan Newman
Old 09-27-2011 | 03:32 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by Spooln4
I'm really digging it. The crazy blue pops with the deeper red color in the wheel.
Thanks, man!
Old 09-27-2011 | 03:39 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

What color were they? Can't remember. I dig 'em!

You were going for a pinker raspberry color weren't you? I remember you said something about being disappointed, but I think they look good
Old 09-28-2011 | 07:55 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
What color were they? Can't remember. I dig 'em!

You were going for a pinker raspberry color weren't you? I remember you said something about being disappointed, but I think they look good
I was going for a pinker color, but they actually kinda work in a weird way. Thanks, man!

Old 09-28-2011 | 02:19 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

They do look quite good.
Old 09-28-2011 | 02:54 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

A few pics from a CRX meet last weekend.

Old 09-28-2011 | 04:35 PM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

Looks good Woo! Look forward to seeing them in person. Where was this meet? ^^^
Old 09-28-2011 | 04:59 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

We all camped in Chapel Hill, TN and the dealership was in Murfeesboro or something like that

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!