Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
looks like some pretty BA Euro door handles, i would assume?
Mad EDM yo! Actually it's even better than that, they only ever came on the E36 M3 CSL LTW (~120 made) and the '94 325is M-tech (~150 made).

EDIT: just so no one thinks I'm fucking stupid, the ones I bought are replicas, the OEM pieces are $500 per handle and you have to provide the VIN from an M3 LTW and prove ownership or BMW won't even allow you to buy them. (yeah, dead serious) I figure 9/10 of people won't even know what the fuck they're looking at, let alone be able to tell the subtle differences between the OEM and replica handles. lol

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 10-05-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Mad EDM yo! Actually it's even better than that, they only ever came on the E36 M3 CSL LTW (~120 made) and the '94 325is M-tech (~150 made).

EDIT: just so no one thinks I'm fucking stupid, the ones I bought are replicas, the OEM pieces are $500 per handle and you have to provide the VIN from an M3 LTW and prove ownership or BMW won't even allow you to buy them. (yeah, dead serious) I figure 9/10 of people won't even know what the fuck they're looking at, let alone be able to tell the subtle differences between the OEM and replica handles. lol

For a min I was worried that you were gonna say you won them in some crazy auction and paid good money. I was about to say they have a groupbuy going on r3v for them lol.

Either way, pretty cool!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:58 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I don't expect anyone to know what these are but I'm a sucker for rare parts.
I <3 rare parts.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear

I'm pretty sure it had some loud wheels. Good luck with your project lol.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:27 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

they are definitely loud. lol

I wish they didnt fade I may have to repowdercoat them soon.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 10-06-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Registered Member

kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear kowlabear

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
they are definitely loud. lol

I wish they didnt fade I may have to repowdercoat them soon.

Nevermind, I was talking about a hatch, but I think I have seen yours too. This is really lame, but I always think that is an integra until I get closer. I don't know why...

Nice wheels though
Old 10-06-2011, 03:02 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
For a min I was worried that you were gonna say you won them in some crazy auction and paid good money. I was about to say they have a groupbuy going on r3v for them lol.

Either way, pretty cool!
Fuck no, in total I paid about what you'd pay for replacement stock handles + lock cylinders. (of course shipping + import from The Netherlands was a fair part of that price) I'll just swap the lock cylinders out and they should go back in just how the OEM ones came out.

Next project is the wheels (I'm getting tired of looking at them all decrepit and unfinished) got a quote of $600 (for all four wheels) for just repair from AWRS in Rocky Mount, he said the damage looked relatively minor but does anyone know if this place is taking me for a ride? $600 and they don't even powdercoat seems a bit on the high side.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Old 10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Fuck no, in total I paid about what you'd pay for replacement stock handles + lock cylinders. (of course shipping + import from The Netherlands was a fair part of that price) I'll just swap the lock cylinders out and they should go back in just how the OEM ones came out.

Next project is the wheels (I'm getting tired of looking at them all decrepit and unfinished) got a quote of $600 (for all four wheels) for just repair from AWRS in Rocky Mount, he said the damage looked relatively minor but does anyone know if this place is taking me for a ride? $600 and they don't even powdercoat seems a bit on the high side.
Have you tried any of the places you see in magazines,at least to just get a quote for comparsion?I can't think of any names right off,but there's always wheel repair ads in any of the major automotive mags.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!