Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
carsdiein has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

just finish the motor, jdm h22, aem intake and catback exhaust. gettin new pait soon!
Attached Thumbnails Post pics of your ride!-car-build-013.jpg   Post pics of your ride!-car-build-015.jpg  
Old 03-01-2009, 02:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
thought i could contribute. lol.

saw this at pat's funeral..was wondering who's this was
Old 03-01-2009, 06:20 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
You're a girl aren't you? I've seen the car around once in a while in Botetourt.
yeah i am a girl lol, and i live in botetourt.

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
saw this at pat's funeral..was wondering who's this was
yeahhhh that was me. and whos is this? lol.

Last edited by kerrisaysss; 03-01-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

I figured it was a girl. I saw the car once at Subway and you and some scene kid came in (Boyfriend I assume) and then I saw it at B-Buster in Botetourt a couple times and you were inside so figured you (The chick I kept seeing) owned it. I also figure you're still in HS.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:30 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
I figured it was a girl. I saw the car once at Subway and you and some scene kid came in (Boyfriend I assume) and then I saw it at B-Buster in Botetourt a couple times and you were inside so figured you (The chick I kept seeing) owned it. I also figure you're still in HS.

haha yes the 'scene' boy is the boyfriend, not quite the scene type though haha but anyways.. yeah its miiine, and i still am in high school. senior year though : )
Old 03-01-2009, 06:42 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

yeahhhh that was me. and whos is this? lol.
my name is Corey, i grew up with Shane Nichols..kinda lol...used to hangout with him and pat all the time

Last edited by The Nisbro; 03-01-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
ERMAHGERD

corey who? i know a few coreys. is ur name by chance corey chewning? yeah im pretty good friends with shane, and used to be pretty good friends with pat too.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:48 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

corey who? i know a few coreys. is ur name by chance corey chewning? yeah im pretty good friends with shane, and used to be pretty good friends with pat too.
nah but ive skateboard with him a couple times. ill send ya a pm..i dont really like putting my info out on driven...too many stalkers here
Old 03-01-2009, 06:49 PM
ERMAHGERD

hhaha ok

Last edited by kerrisaysss; 03-03-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

haha yes the 'scene' boy is the boyfriend, not quite the scene type though haha but anyways.. yeah its miiine, and i still am in high school. senior year though : )
Sure as heck looked scene to me. Scene kids are part of the reason I left the Hardcore music scene.

I think that kid is with you like a lost puppy no offense. Most of the time I see your car he is with you. Tell that boy he needs to get a ride or start driving you.

You seemed nice enough I reckon. We will probably all be doing a meet sometime soon so if you want to come out we might let you .

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!