Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-07-2011, 01:25 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
they also do powder coating as well...but i have no idea of the prices. I know that i got mine done for a bit cheaper than they could do them for though

Ill be pulling the FN01R-C's off as soon as winter rolls around too. Cant wait to see what my car looks like on the OEM 15's lol
Well if they do me right I'll definitely be a repeat customer. Once I get my brakes (spring?) I'll no longer be able to use the 15's as my winter set. I have some silver Mille Miglia Type 2s and I'm thinking about doing this as my winter set up:

Old 10-07-2011, 01:33 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

ughhhh i want a hellrot e36 4 door SOOOO BADDDDD.

with a 1j/2j swap.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:43 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

ughhhh i want a hellrot e36 4 door SOOOO BADDDDD.
with a 1j/2j swap.
Supposedly an M4x intercooled turbo kit is in the works that should hit 200rwhp reliably on stock internals for around $2500. If that goes down the tubes then I'm back to the swap idea. My problem is that I'm OBDII so that makes JZ swapping more expensive and complicated.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:43 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Supposedly an M4x intercooled turbo kit is in the works that should hit 200rwhp reliably on stock internals for around $2500. If that goes down the tubes then I'm back to the swap idea. My problem is that I'm OBDII so that makes JZ swapping more expensive and complicated.
A single turbo 1j can be had for that, make more than 200hp stock, and be good for 500+ on stock internals. I understand there are more expenses to the swap as well, but to me it would be worth it. Im not a fan of BMW motors at all. In fact, the only BMW powered car i actually like is Chelsea DeNofa's E36 M3 4 door drift beast.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:24 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Would kill for
Old 10-07-2011, 04:37 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Not a fan of Sam's M5?
Old 10-07-2011, 05:09 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

A single turbo 1j can be had for that, make more than 200hp stock, and be good for 500+ on stock internals. I understand there are more expenses to the swap as well, but to me it would be worth it. Im not a fan of BMW motors at all. In fact, the only BMW powered car i actually like is Chelsea DeNofa's E36 M3 4 door drift beast.
Love that car. He's doing a contest to design his next one. My issue with the 1jz gte is that the ones that I've found that come with 5spd are OBDI and the OBDII ones only come with auto. So sourcing a 5spd tranny ups the price considerably. It's the preferred option though.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Wouldn't dream of it, that's what Mike (the PO) did and as a result of that and his (or someone's) shitty cover up job little pieces of green are now showing through the silver. I've got it narrowed down to either the OEM finish (like in the third picture) or full chrome. You've sold me on Chrome Wheel Works on price alone, at that price point I can afford to have them done just in time to take them off for salt season.
Chrome IS dope,but good luck finding someone to do it.I tried for months and never did find anyone somewhat local.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:19 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Not a fan of Sam's M5?
not at all. in fact, i find his uber expensive BA exhaust quite annoying. Its a cool car and all, but not my thing.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

not at all. in fact, i find his uber expensive BA exhaust quite annoying. Its a cool car and all, but not my thing.
Is this car white with black wheels?

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!