Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-07-2011, 06:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Is this car white with black wheels?
Silver M5 with black wheels, if im not mistaken.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:23 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

LOL!!! Different strokes for different folks I guess, and I'll leave it at that.

The car is insane.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 10-07-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:39 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I just don't like BMW's. I w

ill own an e36 one day, but it will be swapped...either an SR or a 1jz/2jz.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:37 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
I just don't like BMW's. I w

ill own an e36 one day, but it will be swapped
...either an SR or a 1jz/2jz.
Hell, with how low a priority the swap is on my list by the time I've saved up we could probably work through it together lol
Old 10-07-2011, 09:39 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Hell, with how low a priority the swap is on my list by the time I've saved up we could probably work through it together lol
Ive considered getting rid of the 240 in favor of an E36 a couple times...it may happen one day. There's actually a few on here ive considered trading for. If i could straight trade without including the SR20, i'd probably do it.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:50 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Ive considered getting rid of the 240 in favor of an E36 a couple times...it may happen one day. There's actually a few on here ive considered trading for. If i could straight trade without including the SR20, i'd probably do it.
Honestly I love mine, I'd never get rid of it unless it was to get another E36. If you just want to swap anyway it'd save a shitload to just get a 318i sedan, there's definitely someone that would trade that for a 240.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:21 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Honestly I love mine, I'd never get rid of it unless it was to get another E36. If you just want to swap anyway it'd save a shitload to just get a 318i sedan, there's definitely someone that would trade that for a 240.
If i end up swapping the SR into the 240, which looks like i may actually get to do, then ill probably just save up and buy a cheap 318 as a "daily" lol
Old 10-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Sam's E60 is on 20" gunmetal HREs bro.

Oh and to whoever talked about a 1jz-gte swap, consider the vvt-i version. I know i am.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:24 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Sam's E60 is on 20" gunmetal HREs bro.

Oh and to whoever talked about a 1jz-gte swap, consider the vvt-i version. I know i am.

I believe the coilovers went on today too.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
LOL yeah, I've got to see him creepin' up the skreet. Dude seemed like a douche nozzle, good to see that confirmed.

Thanks for all the kind words. Didn't think everyone would like them, so thats cool to hear. I wanted to go with something with decently aggressive fitment, but something clean and something that isnt too wild lookin.
He isn't really a douche... Hes just a tool when it comes to his car... Its bone stock and smokes like a whore. He just thinks its boss as fuck... But hes actually a pretty nice guy if you can get him away from anything car related yet still has s2k owner mentality... I worked w/ him at Dynax for a bit and hes friends w/ the chick that lives down the street from you that owns the white Cobalt... Which you may actually know since she used to live in the same hood as us. Her dad has the 67 SS w/ the stripe across the hood if that rings any bells...

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!